JohnBorDumB's DC2 Integra

Guest johnbordumb

Guest johnbordumb

Let me start off by giving you guys a bg on myself and the car.

I live in Circleville (25 minutes south of Cbus) and work up here in Cbus. I've been into the Honda scene for about 4 years now (I'm only 21), owning my first, 1988 Honda Accord, which gave me the desire for Honda's reliablitly (the car had 316k on it when I purchased it, and ran extremely well for its age) and ultimately led to me purchasing my EF9(which opened a whole new insight to Honda's), and my ultimately my DC2 <3. I've been bitten by "the bug" and can't seperate from the power of a Honda (unless it comes down to some off-road action). I'm heavily involved in the "scene" (which sucks) where I live, and involved with Team-Integra.net's forums.

I own an 01 Integra GS-R, which when bought, had 131k. That was back in 02/07. The car is my DD mainly(seeing PLENTY of miles), but I definitely take it out to NTR for some fun on occasion, and it gets its share of other "recreational" use. I've got big plans, with pretty much nothing done so far(Intake, LCA's, lowering springs, 3pt strut bar[as stated its a DD) . I've got two routes planned out for her. A B20 LS/VTec build, or just the standard B18C build. Either way I'm looking to shoot from anywhere between 250-280hp (B20) and 215-235 (B18). All being NA. I'm not sure about running FI just yet, maybe one day soon, but not for a while.

Right now I'm not to worried about the rebuild, I'd rather take my time and KNOW what I'm going to get myself into. I've been researching for a few months now, working on saving money (todays economy ftl.) And I'm also looking at getting the DC2 a sister, lol. In all reality i'm hoping this site and its forum can bring to me more knowledge than I already have obtained thusfar. Get me more involved with the scene here in Cbus, especially where the best shops, and stuff are, and eventually help with my rebuild most importantly.

Now, enough babbling, heres some pictures. (only ones I can obtain while at work)

EDIT: gah, enourmous pictures... plz hold for resize.

RE-EDIT: Sorry, wasn't sure if the forum's code would automatically resize or not.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg284/KsE_John/TI%20OH%20Meet%20-%20071208/IMG_4784-1.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg284/KsE_John/TI%20OH%20Meet%20-%20071208/IMG_4780-1.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg284/KsE_John/TI%20OH%20Meet%20-%20071208/IMG_4758-1-1.jpg

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg284/KsE_John/TI%20OH%20Meet%20-%20071208/IMG_4800-1.jpg

Guest johnbordumb

Thanks, I've moderated a forum or two in my day so I know how damned annoying "hi, here I am look" posts are.

Yeah let the bashing begin, I really don't care, I've got taste in my car and I'm not a JDM YO! freak.

Wowww vteccccc yoooo waaaa weeeeeeeeeeee waaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeee 25 waaaaweeeeeeee 29mph waaaa weeeeeeeee man that's tq's overwhelming, this is columbus racing if youl goal is 280hp get out lol j.k wanna run my neon at the track???????

Nice intro, welcome.

What I don't understand is how this guy puts an oven post up 2 hours ago and is already "accepted", but the respectful nice guy with the M3 has had a post up for 5 days now and can't get anybody to give him positive rep? WTF?

Nice intro, welcome.

What I don't understand is how this guy puts an oven post up 2 hours ago and is already "accepted", but the respectful nice guy with the M3 has had a post up for 5 days now and can't get anybody to give him positive rep? WTF?

FWIW, The M3 guy has a green dot. And he had one before I gave him +rep. He should be fine by now.

FWIW, The M3 guy has a green dot. And he had one before I gave him +rep. He should be fine by now.

yeah, he had one before I gave him rep too, but it still says he needs to make a better intro or rep sucks. I didn't see anything someone would have neg repped him for, but who knows.

I don't have any affiliation to either individuals, I just notice a discrepancy like that sometimes. Does this guy have friends on the board that he tells to come positive rep him? Is CR just secretly that much of a Honda fan-boy site? HAHA j/k.

How much power does an rbdet have, like 260hp? Plus maybe a few mods? How could that work me..

its a rb26 i made 309 rwhp on stock boost stock filter just exhaust. and its not stock anymore. I ran a 12.1 bone stock on stock boost on stock suspension no drag radials stock nissan 7 spokes, people on here can vouch for my runs alst, all 12 runs were in the 12.1=12.3 its easly over XXX and its an xe model that weights 2500lbs prolly 1000 lbs less then a ws6

i have nothing to hide im on stock twins just with bpu upgrades and upped boost and everymod to go with it, cams, fmic, and standalone and fuel upgrades thats it, I am on pump gas.

they rate the rb @ 280 but its more like 315-320 and yes I am over that its for you to call my bluff. everyone says stock ws6 how fast is it really in the 11's? i seen in the other tread you are auto and prolly built with a stall and spray so i might have my hands full.

hey you called me out its your job to figure out how fast my car is :)

its a rb26 i made 309 rwhp on stock boost stock filter just exhaust. and its not stock anymore. I ran a 12.1 on stock boost on stock suspension no drag radials stock nissan 7 spokes, people on here can vouch for my runs alst, all 12 runs were in the 12.1=12.3

ricer.... lol when are you gonna bring this car out so i can see why the hell im drivin a neon....

I use to come out all the time untill my job, i never get any weekends off if you guys met up on weekdays I would. I will be at the import thing this coming 24th if you want to check it out, I know alot of guys on here from 2001-2003 era but not so much of the new guys I really do need to come out.

I posted the built tread on here just never kept up with it due to being busy.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/rearfenderpull1.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/paint6.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/89stocker-1.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g127/boosted98gst1998/240sxjdmskirts.jpg

from stock to now, I saved alot of money building the car myself ground up, only thing I did not due was the tuning.

Keep it on track people moving post to the kichthen now.... oh wait I'm not a mod.....

Jason I might be out to watch I went last year but made 2 passes in like 6 hours gayyyyyy ha

Brian ull need those slicks stal an spray to beat this car......

Well, guess you would work me. My car's stock btw, but I can stall/spray/slick it for a race to even out the playing field :)

Yeah you have one of the most moddable engine avalable the power is endless with the lsx motors and there is no doubt about that. even as a import owner I love what I do to my cars I always know what the lsx are capable of and how sneaky their owners are :) with 5k you could have a nice dependble drag/street car. The only problem is what route are you going to take? the typical known route that has been proven over and over? or do somthing more different? the ws6 is one of the most gorgous american cars to me to date ( becides the vette) even before i decided that i wanted an evo I was looking at them, but what for i use the car for it was just not practial. You have some many friends on here with cars that are amazing to help you so I can only imagine trying to keep up with you in the future.