Drunk

87GT

So I pulled a muscle yesterday like 2 minutes before I left for work yesterday. It hurts right where my belt is on my back.... I thought I would be ok at work but I took a half day off after I went to work.

Yeah I went to work today but it hurt a lot. I ate 6 advils and it didn't do anything.

So right now I am eating 2 of my fiance's lortabs and washed it down with 5 molson XXX beers.

Someone turn off the room because it is fucking spinning out of control kthx :eek:

dude did you read the bottle? your kidney may never forgive you

events like this are why my coffee says "warning, HOT"

Edit: Didnt mean to sound like a dick. I was drunk earlier and now I'm just critical/in a bad mood because i ran out of beer. We all do stupid shit :bangbang:

Edit: Didnt mean to sound like a dick. I was drunk earlier and now I'm just critical/in a bad mood because i ran out of beer. We all do stupid shit :bangbang:

Meh, Molson isn't real beer anyway.

alcohol + lortab= no no. Your liver is being destroyed as you type.

I made this mistake at a New Year's Eve party a couple years ago. Took 2 of them, and drank a buttload of rum. I puked out things that I'm pretty sure used to be part of my liver, and that was more than enough to teach me a lesson.

But lortabs on their own are still a lot of fun ;)

If it says on the bottle "alcohol may intensify the effect" that is not a warning. This my friend is part of the optional directions!

I didn't throw up! ;)

• 2 weeks later...