Paul (04srturbo).. seriously!!!!!

V8 Beast

Where's mine?

I know I haven't Nazi'd on you in some time....

Jesus wept!

I have to say im proud of you. You haven't gotten on me about that in a while.

so ill keep the f u away from you kinda sir

:funny: paul got owned

fuck you phil get your tow queen finished so you can finally quit talking shit

so who else wants to make fun of my tying huh? Last time i checked this was Columbus racing ....theres thousands of people on this board but ide say only about 100 people actually race... hmm fuck you all ill be at the track day in October, make fun of my typing when you get there you :asshole: s

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I will say I don't usually get upset about the internets. And, looking back, I should've controlled my temper a bit more. However, I still feel the same way and it's too bad with all "manliness" around here, someone can't take two seconds and a bit of courtesy to man up instead of hiding behind their mod status.

Quit crying. I deleted your damn post.

Quit crying. I deleted your damn post.

Next time have the common damn courtesy to at least inform me as to why instead of me having bitch about it. You know what you did and I don't believe you're ignorant enough to think that it wouldn't piss someone off. I don't think you'd appreciate it if the shoe were on the other foot nor would you if I were a dick about it afterward and disrespected you on top it.

Now, wanna be "mod" enough to give me an explanation? I'd prefer one that made sense and fell under "The Rules". :rolleyes:

You should probably ban me for the day. I have a feeling Brian's gonna push me to kidnap him at the next meet. :lurk: :whistle: :nutkick:

I'm typing a long witty reply. BRB :p

P.S. The post I am posting is my attempt at e-battling and does not express the views of columbusracing.com. After I post I will turn back into and Admin and give you a professional response. Do not take my post personal.... it's jussssss comedieeeee

Next time have the common damn courtesy to at least inform me as to why instead of me having bitch about it. You know what you did and I don't believe you're ignorant enough to think that it wouldn't piss someone off. I don't think you'd appreciate it if the shoe were on the other foot nor would you if I were a dick about it afterward and disrespected you on top it.

Now, wanna be "mod" enough to give me an explanation? I'd prefer one that made sense and fell under "The Rules". :rolleyes:

When my posts get deleted I move on. Why, because I really dont care that much about the internet (even though its serious bizzzzzness). I've had plenty of my posts deleted without explanation. If I cant figure out why I just move on. In most cases it was a thoughtless post that I typed at 5am. Being punch drunk and typing about stuff that more than likely had nothing to do with the topic of conversation ftl. Mr Hobbz got banned for posting off topic things in the kitchen. Rather then scold you like some little boy I just deleted it and moved on. Your post read, "When I'm alone at night I touch my privates." and now you are asking why it was deleted :confused:

I do not condone the touching of privates. Yes they are the lowest in rank, but that does not give you the right to touch them. If you were a real man you would touch Corporals or Sergeants.... And you're talking to me about abusing my power....

Paul provides contrast. We can see what the "other" side of the gene pool is like.

We should take him to grade schools and show them what can happen if you don't finish school, or care about furthering yourself.

Hey hey hey a big f u to you tooo budddddy

To all those that think I'm jokin, I'm not so honestly a big fuck you to the people who don't want to read my shit. Use the ignore buttton dumb asses. This is how I type, deal with it. If its that big of a deal an want to kick me off cr for it so be it

Christian, I apolgize that you feel that way. Please, step into my virtual office.

I was going to treat it as a coaching oppurtunity but after reviewing your posts I feel action needs to be taken. I am going to go forward with placing you on corrective action. Please sign below.

In the future when I delete your posts I will give you an explanation. If after that you continue the action(s) that caused for the post to be deleted corrective action (including a possible ban) will be delivered. Please sign below.

Mod Signature___________________ Date________________

Member Signature ________________________ Date________________

Paul, I didnt want you to think I forgot about you. Please... take a seat.

Your posts on this board not only impact you, they impact the many people that frequent this forum. To be the best member you can be you have to have the drive and motivation to get better. By settling for less than mediocrity it makes me question your willingness to grow. You have the education to back proper posting, why not use it? Please sign below, and do your best not to be in my virtual office again next month.

I____________ will do my best to form sentences using the educational background I was provided growing up. When posting from my mobile phone I will slow down to assure my posts are legible. If my posts are not legible I will use the delete feature and try again. By signing this document I agree that I possess an education level surpassing grade school and am able to apply it on a daily basis. Failure to do so will lead to further corrective action up to a possible ban for an undisclosed amount of time.

Member Signature ________________________ Date________________

Edit: Have a nice day :D

Originally Posted by 04srturbo

yea so you vasn be gay like phil ...see his sig...when theres no customers in there they get dressed adn practivce there dance out side with tylur

bro rape: :confused:

your typing makes me want to teach phonics to the youth of america. no one should ever attempt to be as dumb as you. it could result in a total failure .

To all those that think I'm jokin, I'm not so honestly a big fuck you to the people who don't want to read my shit. Use the ignore buttton dumb asses. This is how I type, deal with it. If its that big of a deal an want to kick me off cr for it so be it

Holy fuck! Who stole Paul's Keyboard?!?!?!?!?!

:D

See.... was that too hard?

:p

KillJoy

Hey hey hey a big f u to you tooo budddddy

You're just being thick-headed. Let your guard down and type like a normal person. Is typing legibly really that much work?

Christian, I apolgize that you feel that way. Please, step into my virtual office.

I was going to treat it as a coaching oppurtunity but after reviewing your posts I feel action needs to be taken. I am going to go forward with placing you on corrective action. Please sign below.

In the future when I delete your posts I will give you an explanation. If after that you continue the action(s) that caused for the post to be deleted corrective action (including a possible ban) will be delivered. Please sign below.

Member Signature: Me Date: August 15, 2008

Edit: Have a nice day :D

Thank you, sir. However, could I just receive a paddling in lieu of a formal write-up? Do I still get at least one more warning? And will I be able to collect unemployment if I'm banned?

Oh, and I apologize as my first post was a bit angry. I only seem to do that in the morning. :( And you're definitely right about one thing. It was a middle of the early morning random post. I did take the time to see that I was in the kitchen, though. ;)

Everything I say is important. If you don't think so, then you don't know the importance of it. :D

Thank you, sir. However, could I just receive a paddling in lieu of a formal write-up? Do I still get at least one more warning? And will I be able to collect unemployment if I'm banned?

Paddling is an option ;)

This is a written warning. The next step is a final written warning. Unemployment is available. You can use aim to communicate with a few of the members for 4 months after you are banned.