Paul (04srturbo).. seriously!!!!!

V8 Beast

Paddling is an option ;)

This is a written warning. The next step is a final written warning. Unemployment is available. You can use aim to communicate with a few of the members for 4 months after you are banned.

can you paddle me too? (no homo)ish

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christian you mother fucker get your own thread an stop shittin in mine asshole

To the flamer with the mini coooper oooooooo who gives a fuck about my typing again as I stated before use the ignore button

Phil hinestly man stfu like you have room to talk you swing from nut to nut worse then a middle school cheerleader

You mooch off people you pick up fat chicks not fat but fatttttttttt

Youdrive a pos camaro that doesn't even runn yet you talk shit like your mr king shit honestly fuck you man fuck you I'm so sick of your bull shit remarks about every fuckin thing get a life asshole

To the flamer with the mini coooper oooooooo who gives a fuck about my typing again as I stated before use the ignore button

Phil hinestly man stfu like you have room to talk you swing from nut to nut worse then a middle school cheerleader

Youdrive a pos camaro that doesn't even runn yet you talk shit like your mr king shit honestly fuck you man fuck you I'm so sick of your bull shit remarks about every fuckin thing get a life asshole

I read this, and my mind began to wonder.... it went to "Fuck fuckity fuck fuck" Land.

:D

KillJoy

yeah i dont drive a pos camaro, it sits behind scotts shop. so that would mean i own a pos camaro, a pos camaro that walked your faget ass the last few times we raced.

i pick up fat chicks? really ? i talked to one at a bar when i was drunk, you FUCKED a a pregnant chick. she wasnt just a lil pregnant, that bitch was 8 fucking months pregnant. luckliy she was pregnant with a girl so you dick wasnt all in some lil unborn boys mouth.

i mooch off people? since when? anytime you let me borrow $ i paid you back immeiditly.

lets not talk about the time we went to the bar with your " not girl friend", who that told me everything she didnt like about you. then i had to protect your bitch ass from her x, the guys feet you stepped on, and every guy tht you thought was looking at her.

you dont want to start shit with me rice boy, i got wayyyyyy more shit on you, than youll ever have on me. and that is mr. king shit to you

fucking peasent

Kill joy go take your screeen name serious go get in ur grandpa mobile floor it on the high way an close ur eyes.... let ur imagination wonder on how you will die u dick

WOW!

I was goofin, and said NOTHING serious to you, or about you.

Apparently you ARE the ignorant little fuck you display yourself as on here.

<ignored>

KillJoy

WOW!

<ignored>

KillJoy

haha , this is the 1st time we have ever been on the same page. btw i still hate you.

Peasant what r we stock in mid evil time area wtf is that shit?

What's wrong with me fuckin a pregnant bitch... gezz first you say I don't get it enough now ur complaining that I did wtf sounds like you want my nuts you fuckin fag seriousuly stay the fuck out of my shit

Oh an to my not girlfriend if that's the case then why did I go an fuck the living shitten out of her the next night huh??

Yea exactly fuck you dude you've been nothing but a prick

Peasant what r we stock in mid evil time area wtf is that shit?

What's wrong with me fuckin a pregnant bitch... gezz first you say I don't get it enough now ur complaining that I did wtf sounds like you want my nuts you fuckin fag seriousuly stay the fuck out of my shit

Oh an to my not girlfriend if that's the case then why did I go an fuck the living shitten out of her the next night huh??

Yea exactly fuck you dude you've been nothing but a prick

really you fucked her? i highly doubt that. and even if you did, you must have been awwwwwwful , seeing as she doesnt talk to you anymore. you would have told the world if you hit that. you have never said shit bout that. im a fag ? paul i get more pussy in a week than you have ever got in your entire life. that not a joke. you've never fucked the shit out of anything but your two hands. you are a failure at life. not only on cr but at life. think about it, you took out a loan on a neon. you bought a carbed 600, and you live in your mothers basement. yeah i live at home to, excpet im not taking loans out on dumb shit that wont amount to dick when im out of school. your older than me and i have 4x as many credit hrs as you. your older than me and i have more $ than you. your older than me, and i have more respect from older people than you ever will. enjoy that basement bitch, you'll have the fastest stock srt in columbus, and you mommy will still be telling you to take out the trash.

WOW!

<ignored>

KillJoy

Why can't you other dickheads take this guys route an just put me on ignore instead of bitch an bitch

An tim taylor shove ur popcorn up0 ur ass nothing to see here

Phil you don't know shit about me or why the fuck I live at home asshole did u ever think theres more to it then me just living at my mothers house, there more to it that I will never release on a public forum you fuck tard if u wanna talk about this we can meet up tonight butleave your nutswings are home we can speek about this one on one

Oh an happy fuck u friday cr...

I was just passing through, but since you decided to try and play with me, I'll bite and I'll do my best to keep this on topic.

After "reading" a number of your posts, it's clear that the only words you actually know how to spell are swear words. This may be due to 22 years of breathing in carbon monoxide in your bachelor pad basement where you take your 8 month pregnant one-night-stands. I mean seriously, see those little red lines under words you type, if you spent .0001 seconds right-clicking those, the magic of the internet will actually correct your failed attempt at spelling for you. In doing so, you could actually come off as not such a buffoon. Give it at try, it works...trust me.

Phil you don't know shit about me or why the fuck I live at home asshole did u ever think theres more to it then me just living at my mothers house, there more to it that I will never release on a public forum you fuck tard if u wanna talk about this we can meet up tonight butleave your nutswings are home we can speek about this one on one

i dont care what the problem is, all you do is talk about how fast you neon is, and yet you fail to realize the rest of the world has a life out side of racing. we dont all live our lives a 1/4 at a time,vin.

if you would take a step back and put your self in anyone elses eyes, you would bitch about your typing to. grow the fuck up and learn to spell.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/609/smallestviolinwz4.jpg

I was just passing through, but since you decided to try and play with me, I'll bite and I'll do my best to keep this on topic.

After "reading" a number of your posts, it's clear that the only words you actually know how to spell are swear words. This may be due to 22 years of breathing in carbon monoxide in your bachelor pad basement where you take your 8 month pregnant one-night-stands. I mean seriously, see those little red lines under words you type, if you spent .0001 seconds right-clicking those, the magic of the internet will actually correct your failed attempt at spelling for you. In doing so, you could actually come off as not such a buffoon. Give it at try, it works...trust me.

wrong. he can spell "wooo" "doo doo doo dee doo" and free food.

sorry for the correction, just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

btw he always types this bad lol. "woo"

Saturday, April 14, 2007

haha new kill list...

so yadayada get to the point...friday the 13th very ironic...sean an i pull into jegs...see another srt4 and a few other cars but theres a silver subaru sti that strikes my eye.... Ü get to the point a stock sti runs 15 ish pounds of boost...he was running 25....so we go to the freeway an ran 3 times from a 40 roll...both times i had him by half car woooo ...oh and by the way i wasent fully boosting last night..onyl 14 spike an hold...when i shoudl be at 17 ...hmm haha wooo weeee the racing season 07 has started off dam good!!! annnnnnnnnd iom taking my sweet ass 4 wheeling..out tomorrow(sunday) to wayne national forest..if any one is headin up leme know

4:36 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment -

:wtf:

myspace is a bitch

I GOT A NEW TOY I GOT A NEW TOY!!!'s Interests

General : my life is all about street racing.. offroading and my toys: 2004 scooter x bomber go ped. 2004 blata replica Pocket bike my Nissan 300zx mazda protege and my x-Box

i own you!!!!:lol:

hmm so lets see here let me point out what every one makes fun of me for...

i live at home

i drive a neon(talk shit when u actually race me)

i have no game with women

i cant type wooooo

i like racing hmm hence the reason why im on columbus RACING all day long....go figure not sure why i would be on this site....hmm

hmm what else people come onn you all always have so much to talk shit to me about everytime i fuckin see any of you assholes at a cr meet? well sorry the same 10 people cause the rest of this board is a bunch of internet jackoffs that think there cool an yet never show up to actually meet some people im not a bad guy in person im not some people will agree so if you do not like me well then go blow your self

and phil get a fucking life i havent changed anythig on myspace in like a year go play some racket ball or somethin

hmm so lets see here let me point out what everyone (one word) makes fun of me for...

i live at home

i drive a neon(talk shit when u actually race me)

i have no game with women

i cant type wooooo

i like racing hmm hence the reason why im on columbus RACING all day long....go figure not sure why i would be on this site....hmm

hmm what else people come onn you all always have so much to talk shit to me about everytime i fuckin see any of you assholes at a cr meet? well sorry the same 10 people cause the rest of this board is a bunch of internet jackoffs that think there cool an yet never show up to actually meet some people im not a bad guy in person im not some people will agree so if you do not like me well then go blow your self

and phil get a fucking life i havent changed anythig on myspace in like a year go play some racket ball or somethin

its racquetball. R A C Q U E T. i make more playing a game in 6months than you do in a year. yeah you havent changed your myspace in a year, which goes to show, that you have been an illiterate, mindless, cunt for your entire life.

omg no one races your ricer. big fucking deal, take it to the track you stupid fuck. did linn getting caught not make you think, "hey stupid, maybe the scene is to hot this year, i should just relax"? no because your tiny little brain can only think of 1 simple thing. anyone want to 40 roll? take your radials off and lets 40 roll. im a great driver, i have a turbo, i want to 40 roll. woo.

if you want i can make fun of your exisistence. personally i think your the biggest waist of space since ogerlta. at least his grammer is readable.

you know what, maybe getting girls isnt your fortie, but dont ever talk about anyone elses girls, when the last time you got laid it was a sympathy fuck. not only that , you called , me , craig, eddy, and everyone else in your phone telling us that you got some, so we had to stop making fun of your selebant ass. so thats how i know you didnt fuck lanie. that would have been on your sig, your myspace, your phone, hell you would have got a vanity plate saying

ifkdlny