Antec True Power Trio TP3-650 650W ATX12V

BIGGU

well i got a new video card and i also upgraded the PSU unit so i no longer need this. comes with the manuals and stuff for it. i may have the box if really needed but ill have to find it.

650W

$60 OBO

The new generation of power supplies has arrived with Antec’s TruePower Trio series. The three +12V rails allow you to distribute your power more evenly, which will result in a more stable system. This 650 Watt that gives you serious power for even the most cutting edge components. The Active PFC design and 120 mm low noise fan provide reduced vibration, lower noise emission, efficient cooling, and incredibly enhanced performance. Universal Input and ATX12V v2.0 compliance ensures that you can use the TP3-650 almost anywhere.

Your TP3-650 will be around for a long time to come, with an MTBF of 80,000+ hours. With one main connector (20 + 4 pin), one 12V (P4), one 12V (8pin), seven peripheral, four SATA, two floppy, and two PCI-E connectors you can wire in all of the necessary pieces for a killer PC. Industrial grade components provide stable and unflappable output and protection against power and voltage surges. It sports three +12V output (12V1, 12V2, 12V3), which allow support for the most high-end of PC systems. You even have Fan Only power connectors (which allow it to control case fan speeds, thereby reducing system noise) and gold-plated connectors (for superior conductivity).

The Antec TruePower Trio perfectly handles dual processors, dual graphics cards, and just about anything else you can throw at it. A real gift to the high-end, multi-card systems (it’s SLI-ready!), you need this now!

what card did you decide to go with, big?

duff, that means you probably dont need it. lol.

i ended up going with a GTX 260 superclock edition. im going to get my 8800 GTX RMA'D then ill do the stepup with this to either a 260 FTW edition or to a 280 version not sure yet. i got the 260 sc edition for $299.

i also got a pc power and cooling powersupply.

I've got the same power supply with the same video card (bfg version though) and the q9450 and its running everything fine. If you need a powersupply, pick that puppy up because at that price its a hell of a steal.