mustang parts

88lx5oh

t5 tranny - i just had this in my car.. you can still use it, but 4th grinds, 1st and third have a slight grind, but really not to noticeable. would be great to get you back on the road for time beign, or a good one for a rebuild, or core. it is a World Class borg warner. $100 obo

billet alternator bracket and tensioner for 289/302/351 motors... got it with the car, it was never on the car, just in a box. has directions with it $40

quad shocks same deal, they werent on the car, but in a box, look used, but in pretty good shape. $30

grant wood with black center, steering wheel and hub with mustang horn button $30

also i have some springs on the car, told they were BBK 2.5 inch lowering springs.. the car sits low, and id like it to be a tad higher. so id be interested in trading for some eibach pro kit springs or something of that nature with a 1.5 - 2.0 drop

also i have stock upper and lower intake manifolds, ill be going fuel injected later, but will be going after market manifolds.. so take these home for $40

Did you install those LCA's yet dude? How do they look?

look great, and work even better.. a bitch to take my old ones out, atleast one bolt was a PIA, damn bolt was rusted to the metal insert in the bushing