OVR RallyX coming up.

Draco-REX

Just a reminder because there seems to be some interest in RallyCross on CR. OVR is holding a 2-day RallyCross event September 13 and 14. You don't have to show up both days if you're not running for points. So if you're interested in trying a RallyX, or even just watching one, feel free to show up.

The location is National Trails overflow lot F. Usual schedule is for Registration from 8am to 10am, first car on course at 10:30am. Dan's Deli is usually on-site for breakfast/lunch/munchies and there's a gas station/Subway not far away either.

So come on out and have some fun! This is nearly a month's notice and it's a short drive, so no excuses if you're interested n RallyX! :D

• Confused 1

Spectators are always free, just walk up to Registration and sign the waiver to get a wrist band. You can also ride with people for free by borrowing a helmet.

I'm planning on being at the event and won't be taking it seriously, so I'll be giving rides.

Spectators are always free, just walk up to Registration and sign the waiver to get a wrist band. You can also ride with people for free by borrowing a helmet.

I'm planning on being at the event and won't be taking it seriously, so I'll be giving rides.

+1

No excuses! :D

• 3 weeks later...
6000+ pound truck small tight course=FTL

THere's a TBSS that runs in MI, and it does well. And OVR has one of the largest areas for RallyX in the division. The NTR location is known for having really long courses with a fast back straight and sweeping turns.

I'd bet money that MrAutoX in his Pathfinder could beat you in your SRT4.

THere's a TBSS that runs in MI, and it does well. And OVR has one of the largest areas for RallyX in the division. The NTR location is known for having really long courses with a fast back straight and sweeping turns.

I'd bet money that MrAutoX in his Pathfinder could beat you in your SRT4.

Yea cause parts of my srt sit 3 inchs off the groud haha I can't get traction untill 50mph on street I couldn't imagine in the dirt haha ahhh

The RallyX was great. I really wish some of you had made it out. Over the course of the weekend, we managed over 43 *MINUTES* of seat-time! The track layouts were fast with good technical sections and the surface held out really well.

I was having overheating issues as it appears one of my radiator fans has died. So I was cooking myself and my passenger in the car with the heat on full blast to keep the engine cool. :eek: