Autox 8/23-24 Cooper Stadium

Dr. Apex

This weekend we have a 2 day event. Saturday is a normal event and sunday is the Governers Cup runoff. If your looking for more laps saturday is the day to go as sunday will only be 3 runs and then into the runoff for the fastest pax drivers.

I prolly won't make it except to watch for a bit since the Subaru is down(and it's not my car anyway :D).

This weekend we have a 2 day event. Saturday is a normal event and sunday is the Governers Cup runoff. If your looking for more laps saturday is the day to go as sunday will only be 3 runs and then into the runoff for the fastest pax drivers.

I prolly won't make it except to watch for a bit since the Subaru is down(and it's not my car anyway :D).

If you shrink 3"-5", you could co-drive my girly-mobile :D

I'll be there both days, hopefully I can at least get into the 32 on sunday. Usually my fastest run is my last run or two, so I need to change that up a little bit...

If you shrink 3"-5", you could co-drive my girly-mobile :D

I'll be there both days, hopefully I can at least get into the 32 on sunday. Usually my fastest run is my last run or two, so I need to change that up a little bit...

Ben will whine that he cannot fit into a Miata. He is wrong because I can shoehorn my fat ass into my brother's 90. I am 6'4" and 310lbs. My head does stick above the rollbar about 2 inches though :/

Ben will whine that he cannot fit into a Miata. He is wrong because I can shoehorn my fat ass into my brother's 90. I am 6'4" and 310lbs. My head does stick above the rollbar about 2 inches though :/

He rode in mine once, so he does fit (my racing seats don't exactly help matters), but I think driving it would be really hard. Mostly because his field of vision is directly at the top of the windshield.

Which day do you assume would be better for those us just watching? I'd love to try AutoX but my parents would probably beat the shit outta me. Oh well, my day-to-day drives generally bring about at least a little bit of speedy cornering, lol.

Invite your parents to come out and watch on Saturday. I will give them a ride and explain it to them.

1989 Honda Civic Si, White, STS #81. My name is Rich.

BTW, I am probably older than your parents!

Which day do you assume would be better for those us just watching? I'd love to try AutoX but my parents would probably beat the shit outta me. Oh well, my day-to-day drives generally bring about at least a little bit of speedy cornering, lol.

As soon as you turn 18, the world opens up :cool:

My Parents are quite set in their ways, that's why I have to ninja mod / race my car. Thanks though. On a related note, does anyone know where I can find a $200+ gift card for various internet purchases? ;)

I've been in the same boat and its not really easy.