Need some help, long story but car isnt starting anymore.

BIGGU

this is a lengthy post but you can read aout half way through. any help is appreciated.

OK well im sure no one here knows about this first part but ill quickly talk about that. basicly i was at the track and at the end of my run my clutch petal would stay on the floor. when i pulled it back up it would work fine but then do it a few runs later. didnt really worry about it becasue it was still working just fine. fast forward a few weeks (probably only drove the car a few times) it got worse. started doing it more often and the clutch would engage damn near anytime i moved on the clutch. I rebuilt the clutch slave on the car and it seemed better (firmness) and still didnt get any better. last night i went to the next step and replaced the clutch master. and clutch line(no need but i figure i might as well do it when i have to blead the clutch anyways) with a stainless steal clutch line. blead the system and it felt great! really firm just like it should with a 4 puck stage 3+ clutch.

___________to shorten the post you can start reading below___________

coasted down the driveway in neutral. put the car in gear and barely even moved my foot and the clutch engaged just like it was doing before i went through all of this. i played with it a few times and it got better, didn't engage when i moved my foot just kinda soft exactly like it was before i replaced all this. so anyway i did drive the car from my house to easton about 5-6 miles away. parked the car went inside staples because i needed to ship something out. got back to my car and went to unlock the car, nothing, the key fob wouldn't open it, i used the key to open the car up, got inside and went to turn the key and the car was completely dead, no lights, no dash lighting no nothing. called my dad to come give me a jump and still had nothing at all, wouldn't even crank. tried to push the car and still didn't want to start. the car acted like it wasn't going to start but it kind did for a few seconds. parked the car and started looking at all the fuses ( wasn't sure if possibly the jumper cables were by chance reversed + on the - and - on the +. also the car was charging on jumpers and the windows wouldn't go up. that happens some times right? well i replaced pretty much all my fuses in the main fuse box. the alternator fuse was blown. i checked all the fuses in my side kicker panel and they all seemed fine. went to start the car, got lights, got dash, got everything turned the key and the engine started to turn but wouldn't fire. its getting gas for sure, the starter is working just seems like maby no spark? anyone have any ideas? sorry its long but you kinda need to know the whole story.

im going to remove my HKS F-Con ECU and try to run it on its stock ECU.

also anyone that happens to know about the clutch issue that would also be a great help. im thinking it could be a air in the line also because after i drove it the clutch fluid went down.

you probably just didn't get all the air out most hydrualic clutches a re motherfucker to get the air out of if you change the master cylinder

as for your no start you can try the stock computer but without being able to see it is hard to tell you need to find out what made the alternator fuse blow they don't just pop for no reason

Check your clutch master or slave for leaks.

there is a little bit of flud where the crush washer goes on the clutch master but i didnt make that extremely tight, maby ill tighten it.

you probably just didn't get all the air out most hydrualic clutches a re motherfucker to get the air out of if you change the master cylinder

as for your no start you can try the stock computer but without being able to see it is hard to tell you need to find out what made the alternator fuse blow they don't just pop for no reason

ill try to re bleed it again a few times and see what happens.

as for the alternator fuse any ideas what things can cause it?

ok guys heres some update on the situation. had 2 of my buddy's both of which are Lexus techs came over to take a look at the car. we tested every fuse, every relay, check the fuel ECU, fuel pressure, spark plugs, coil packs and they all test out fine. car still wont crank. so i got it down to either the or the ECU. ecu should be fine because its sending out power to the coil packs, Ignitor, and fuel pump like it should.

im going to barrow my buddy's ignitor, if it starts i know thats what went out. if it doesn't start ill be replacing my ECU with a apexi Power FC

oops I didn't read carefully enough- more than likely it is the voltage regulator in your alternator. The previous owner had a red cable on - and a black cable on positive when I got my mustang. I did not realize this and it was dark in a bad area so I quickly hooked up the cables incorrectly and ended up frying my voltage regulator, dead as a doornail and could not be jumped- 25.00 later and a tow bill my car was as good as new for 3.5 years until I sold it.