Cop loses job of HOAX.

thorne

I think its appropriate that he was fired. As a officer you represent the precinct and the city, by being part of the hoax and identifying yourself and using your credibility as a police officer to try and represent the hoax as reality you are opening the city and the precint to criticism as you are a representative of those organizations.

sounds like grounds for termination to me.

It was a joke until he started to profit off it.He got several cash advances from other bigfoot sites and companies when he assured everyone it was real and they would make their money back from advertising and publicity, and sold the body to be examined.I don't call defrauding a company of 50k a joke.

http://mavtv.com/wordpress/?tag=bigfoot-scam

They tried to get people to go on these 499$ hunts but had to cancel it because no one showed up. Watch all the "EVIDENCE" and then tell me it was a joke. It may have lookedl ike just a joke but from the beginning before they announced they had a body they tried to defraud people out of 499$ for a "Expedition"

Fuck that shit.

• Confused 1

They tried to get people to go on these 499$ hunts but had to cancel it because no one showed up. Watch all the "EVIDENCE" and then tell me it was a joke. It may have lookedl ike just a joke but from the beginning before they announced they had a body they tried to defraud people out of 499$ for a "Expedition"

Fuck that shit.

+1, fuck that shit