Phil

Guest Hal

You're a fucking retard that makes more useless posts than anyone on this board.

Oh look, another Phil sucks thread.

wow another hal is bashing phl thread. get a fucking life. i dont believe anyone said shit to you. but once again here we go.

wow another hal is bashing phl thread. get a fucking life. i dont believe anyone said shit to you. but once again here we go.

Don't try to pick on people, you'll look a fool when the "big brother" comes to e-fuck you up again.

i actaully enjoy these beatings. why do you think i come back for more everytime :)

So, you enjoy being made to look like a complete moron? I really don't know why you come back. Do you think you can actually outwit someone other than Mattsv8?

So, you enjoy being made to look like a complete moron? I really don't know why you come back. Do you think you can actually outwit someone other than Mattsv8?

well seeing as it is only cr, i dont mind it. it again is the internet, and i could care less what is said on here. and congrats on being the shit at ebattling, what does this prove? ummm nothing, actually nothing at all, doesnt make you any cooler in the book of life because you can tell me how to kill myself in 3000 different ways, how to say retard, gay, fag, idiot, stupid, or a moron. because when its all over, this thread will be at the bottem of the list in less than a week.

well seeing as it is only cr, i dont mind it. it again is the internet, and i could care less what is said on here. and congrats on being the shit at ebattling, what does this prove? ummm nothing, actually nothing at all, doesnt make you any cooler in the book of life because you can tell me how to kill myself in 3000 different ways, how to say retard, gay, fag, idiot, stupid, or a moron. because when its all over, this thread will be at the bottem of the list in less than a week.

It proves that I am better than you at e-battling, you just said that. :confused:

This may come in handy if there is ever a career where I would need to tell people how to die in multiple fashions.

Then I'll start another one when I get bored.