bowling balls

Big A

I have a lot of bowling balls I need to sell. Here is the list.

16#

Storm paradigm-$65

Powergroove $25

Brunswick Original original Inferno $35

15#

Lane 1-Dirty Bomb plugged one time $30

Ebonite Raid. Under 5 games. $70

Lane Master AP2. Also under 5 games. $60

Brunswick BVP Rampage $35

You can have them all for $275. I want these gone so make offers.

How is that Storm? What lane conditions does it like? Heavy/medium/dry? How much hook does it have? THe last time I bought a used ball it sucked so bad I had to give it to my brother (I paid $100 for it cause I couldn't roll it).

How is that Storm? What lane conditions does it like? Heavy/medium/dry? How much hook does it have? THe last time I bought a used ball it sucked so bad I had to give it to my brother (I paid $100 for it cause I couldn't roll it).

I got it then shortyly after switched to 15#, i put around a season on it. From what i remember it was very strong all they way through. I used it a lot on house shoots standing on the left tossing it out right and watching it fly. I used it on sport shots and it was good Heavy-Med ball and also when the lanes got lots of carry down. I need the money and need these gone ill let it go for $50. another plus is that it smells very good. What kind of ball are you looking for? Another thing to consider is how you get it drilled, that can greatly change how it rolls.

I got it then shortyly after switched to 15#, i put around a season on it. From what i remember it was very strong all they way through. I used it a lot on house shoots standing on the left tossing it out right and watching it fly. I used it on sport shots and it was good Heavy-Med ball and also when the lanes got lots of carry down. I need the money and need these gone ill let it go for $50. another plus is that it smells very good. What kind of ball are you looking for? Another thing to consider is how you get it drilled, that can greatly change how it rolls.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for. The pearl messenger (like a 10 year old ball) has all kinds of chips and shit all over it. It's been repaired more than a few times. I just needs something new and something I don't have to completely change my bowling style.

Anything with a Rose in the middle of it ? I dont care what it rolls like, I am a terrible bowler, I just want to look like Ernie McCracken.

haha no I wish I had that for myself.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for. The pearl messenger (like a 10 year old ball) has all kinds of chips and shit all over it. It's been repaired more than a few times. I just needs something new and something I don't have to completely change my bowling style.

The original Inferno is hands down the best bowling ball i have ever had. I have another one in 15# rights now. Countless 279+ games with it.