Big Fancy Humidor & Cigars

Diamonds

I have a brand new Humidor for sale.

It will hold 200 cigars comfortably, but i have that many en route on top of the 60-65 i have in my other humidor so i must got EVEN larger.

This thing is the size of an endtable, looks and smells great. Best of all, i've already begun to season it (day two of 5) so you can "use it" the day you recieve it.

Small humdiors are often overlooked and create no presence. This one will certainly make for a conversation piece.

As a bonus, i will throw in a pack of 25 Paso Doble Churchills (45 dollar box of cigars). Paso Dobles are Dominican, they are a good everyday smoke.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/humi2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/s15driftking/humi1.jpg

110.00 for everything

Bob

Located in Grandview on Northwest Blvd between 5th and King Ave.

and scotty, Mancini or bust!

BTW, i have been an "Always Sunny" fan since ite premier episode. I LOVE the Avatar!! That might be one of the best scenes (when he's completely against it and then asks if its loaded...so Funny!!!)

it is available, but "the doc" has first dibs as he shot me a text.

I will keep you all updated.

BTW, i didn't think this would sell this fast and the "free cigars" that i am offering should be here today!!! If not, i can get the cigars to the "new owner" on sunday (im in a wedding Sat, and the rehearsal dinner is friday)

Damn bob, I didn't know you were a cigar man!

I spend a decent amount on cigars.. nothing serious though.

Yaah man, i have about 500-600 into my cigar shit. It's worth it though, theres nothing better than landing a 22 foot putt for birdie with a mouthful of montecristo.

As far as this being a "good deal"... it deffinately is. i see similar humi's sell for 200-300 dollars. The only drawback to this one is that the glass is acrylic. Oh well, right?

OH, just an FYI.

The damn thing is already shocked (seasoned).

This process (for a humi this big) would usually take the greater part of 5 days... The humidification devices that are included with this humi are AMAAZING!