I hate working on the ground

Guest Hal

The Navy has exactly what you're talking about, I'm sure if you google Navy auto hobby shop, you should find something. The use of a bay and tools were real cheap, but the Navy can afford that. I understand what the other guys are about the price you would have charge and liability and all that. You would have to charge way more than the Navy. Here: http://www.newriver.usmc-mccs.org/autohobbyshop.html

That's an example, you would probably have to charge more than they do.

The Navy has exactly what you're talking about, I'm sure if you google Navy auto hobby shop, you should find something. The use of a bay and tools were real cheap, but the Navy can afford that. I understand what the other guys are about the price you would have charge and liability and all that. You would have to charge way more than the Navy. Here: http://www.newriver.usmc-mccs.org/autohobbyshop.html

That's an example, you would probably have to charge more than they do.

Had the same thing @ Ft.Hood when I was there. It was called Sprockets. It was a big motor pool bay with over 10 lifts, air lines and all the tools you'd need. Nice part was it was maybe $5/Hour to use the lifts and a few more for some of the tools. There were also ASE certified civilians to help out if you needed them.

wow that Navy thing is awesome! I'm still confused as to where it is though? Do they set these type pf things up around the US?

They're at most major US military bases, in the US and around the world, you just gotta have a government ID or know someone with one that'll get you in.