So...

Guest Hal

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty much sick of CR. I like a lot of you OGs, most of the newer people I can't stand (in person or online). I'm going to step away for a while.

Go ahead and flame if you like, I won't be back for quite a while. Like it or not, the way I see it, things have changed quite a bit over the last year. These changes haven't been to my liking but, I assume I am in the minority.

Those of you that have my number, I'll see you around. Other than that, the rest of you can fuck off.

I hope i am not one of said noobs, i thought you were a cool person.

It's evolved. Deal with it.

True .If you loooooook back just last year we talked about nothing but racing over an over. Since the whole george accident and linn ordeal any one who mentions anything about racing (street) gets flammed up the ass and HOW often do people go to the track....not as often as we raced. I wish we talked more cars but theres nothing out there new the have a conversation about racing wise that hasent been repeated over and over again lately.

He's not angry. It's just a bunch of BS. He said its not a car enthusiast site anymore.

maybe if he would stop bashing everyone everytime they said something mr. perfect wouldnt have such a headache. im glad we are all nut swinging. i like hal , but hes acting like a real bitch right now. anthony has been dealing with this shit way longer and way more in depth than hal but he isnt crying about how everyone is turning this site into what isnt halperfect. suck it up and hit the ignore button.

Guest Removed
I am pretty much sick of CR. I like a lot of you OGs, most of the newer people I can't stand (in person or online). I'm going to step away for a while.

Go ahead and flame if you like, I won't be back for quite a while. Like it or not, the way I see it, things have changed quite a bit over the last year. These changes haven't been to my liking but, I assume I am in the minority.

Those of you that have my number, I'll see you around. Other than that, the rest of you can fuck off.

get the sand out of your pussy and hurry up and go to sleep so your girl can head to my house!

wtf is wrong with you.....go to bed damn it :bangbang:

With the noob +/- system, a lot of douchebags don't get in at all, to date one of the best self-moderating systems I've seen on a forum. We've given the hammer to a lot of shitty nubz. Though I may be one of the "noobs" hes complaining about so what do I know ...

get the sand out of your pussy and hurry up and go to sleep so your girl can head to my house!

wtf is wrong with you.....go to bed damn it :bangbang:

He's at work until 11. ;)

maybe if he would stop bashing everyone everytime they said something mr. perfect wouldnt have such a headache. im glad we are all nut swinging. i like hal , but hes acting like a real bitch right now. anthony has been dealing with this shit way longer and way more in depth than hal but he isnt crying about how everyone is turning this site into what isnt halperfect. suck it up and hit the ignore button.

He's not going to read this so why bitch at me?

He's not going to read this so why bitch at me?

because thats your future baby daddy. (husband) so anything we need to say to him we say to you. plus we like you. btw, everyone hates pauls typing. its an unspoken agreement.

because thats your future baby daddy. (husband) so anything we need to say to him we say to you. plus we like you. btw, everyone hates pauls typing. its an unspoken agreement.

Well I'm not dealing with it. That's his shit, not mine.