Supermandathoe

thorne

lol I wonder what he has planned for the "hacker". I use the term hacker loosely as I'm sure all the guy did was get lucky.

However, don't waste time bashing the guy for the way speaks. There's not a single :asshole: on this site who's never used slang, shortcuts, improper English, etc in speech or writing. On top of that, for those who aren't originally from this area, will all carry a specific vernacular from their place of origin differing from those spoken here.

In closing, if you understand what the fuck someone is saying, then shut the fuck up. lol ;) Don't waste everyone's time. Show you're intelligent and that you've understood by replying the way you feel comfortable speaking. Shit, there are already enough important difference for people to focus on. :rolleyes:

Off my soapbox. Hell, don't even know how I got up there. :D

lol I wonder what he has planned for the "hacker". I use the term hacker loosely as I'm sure all the guy did was get lucky.

However, don't waste time bashing the guy for the way speaks. There's not a single :asshole: on this site who's never used slang, shortcuts, improper English, etc in speech or writing. On top of that, for those who aren't originally from this area, will all carry a specific vernacular from their place of origin differing from those spoken here.

In closing, if you understand what the fuck someone is saying, then shut the fuck up. lol ;) Don't waste everyone's time. Show you're intelligent and that you've understood by replying the way you feel comfortable speaking. Shit, there are already enough important difference for people to focus on. :rolleyes:

Off my soapbox. Hell, don't even know how I got up there. :D

Let me axe you somethin... when I be on this pc do i need to mash it once or twice button?? I hate compuuuters cuz they make em only teh smrt people. AMIRITE?

LOL at people from the south saying mash instead of click when referring to the mouse :D

The way he talks is horrible. I know plenty of people from the south and none of them talk like that. Hell, I've seen him in interviews and he doesnt even talk that way. I'm starting to feel like an old man because talking like you dropped out of school in the 1st grade is cool.

On a side note I liked this song until mush mouth started his verse....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi40powiPrc

Bowweeeeeeeezy!!!!