Baby born with 2 heads

ImUrOBGYN

If they couldn't afford the hospital bills, maybe, just maybe, they're not ready to support a child in the first place.

I say this to every person I know that wants to have kids and most of them are offended by it...

If they couldn't afford the hospital bills, maybe, just maybe, they're not ready to support a child in the first place.

yeah because 2nd and 3rd world countries have great resources for birth control and education on using BC.

Ok heres one for you, when my boys were born there was no way I was able to afford the hospital bills thankfully I have insurance. Even still does that mean I shouldn't of had my children I mean the bills were only just under 1 million dollars.

yeah because 2nd and 3rd world countries have great resources for birth control and education on using BC.

Ok heres one for you, when my boys were born there was no way I was able to afford the hospital bills thankfully I have insurance. Even still does that mean I shouldn't of had my children I mean the bills were only just under 1 million dollars.

Apparently third world nations are unaware that fucking can result in pregnancy, according to you. Besides, I'm not speaking birth control. I don't care who has babies, whether you're married, unmarried, wealthy or not; if you can't afford to support another life, from food, medical care, clothing, housing etc, than you have serious issues if you morally think about wanting a baby.

I know you have 3 sons, so that's a little different than this specific couple in Bangladesh that can't support 1 child. As time goes on, people will begin to change, knowing that your actions won't be covered by unwilling citizens and their governments.

I saw the part about both heads being complete, how crazy would it be if they both functioned

Thats exactly what i was wondering. Its really fucked upif you think about it. How could something like that have ever survived anyways. And if one of the heads was emo then the other guy is fucked.

Thats exactly what i was wondering. Its really fucked upif you think about it. How could something like that have ever survived anyways. And if one of the heads was emo then the other guy is fucked.

really? im pretty high..... so whats your excuse?

There is a female living in this country that has 2 heads and 1 body. There was a tv show special about it. They can both play softball together.

Oh man, this just opens a whole slew of crude questions and jokes. I don't even know where to begin. I'm sure they'll come to you.

if you look at the pic you notice how wide the body/shoulders are, almost like the egg was not quite split enough to even make siamese twins, so you got a wide body, two headed kid. I'm sure both heads had brains and probably would have both been functional. Funny thing is, what if one was gay and the other wasn't?.... it would be shitty because they share an asshole! lol

Or maybe they would be sync'd like the twins on the shining! creepy...

EDIT: heres the girls CLICK