Fuck

Miller

^yeah pretty much. some are cool i have only had the luck of meeting one cool one that could have really screwed me over. the rest all suck pretty much.

anyway dude i wouldnt try to fight it too hard. i mean yeah it sucks, but i learned something recently fighting it isnt worth the money. its so dam expensive and deleware is just gonna screw you in the end. actually all of ohio courts is pretty dam bad i hear.

• Downvote 1

I remember a few years ago having to take Not Brian to the impound to pick up his car, then to the main BMV to get his license reinstated after going through this exact same thing. His was a mistake though, he had shown proof of insurance, the BMV never recorded it and revoked his license without ever telling him.

wow get mad at the cops for doing thier job thats awesome.....

how about you just keep your fucking insurance card in your car with your registration at all times where ohio law specificaly states you have to have it?

I mean even if you have 3 or 4 cars they send you more than one card and you can always request extras this whole mess is ON YOU get your shit together and stop complaining about it

• Upvote 1

^yeah pretty much. some are cool i have only had the luck of meeting one cool one that could have really screwed me over. the rest all suck pretty much.

anyway dude i wouldnt try to fight it too hard. i mean yeah it sucks, but i learned something recently fighting it isnt worth the money. its so dam expensive and deleware is just gonna screw you in the end. actually all of ohio courts is pretty dam bad i hear.

Please god someone give me back my admin rights.

No shit you group of sherlocks. I'm not saying they are not doing their jobs, I'm not even shifting responsibility. What I am saying is that I'm screwed. You just really have to ask yourself does the punishment for any of this fit the crime? No, it sure doesn't. I'm not a drug dealer, I'm not an asshole, so why be treated like either?

If you really want to come at ME like this, eat a plate of cock, and stfu about the whole thing. Edit any quotes - and lock the damn thread.

Some of you guys anymore...

Pussyfarts

No shit you group of sherlocks. I'm not saying they are not doing their jobs, I'm not even shifting responsibility. What I am saying is that I'm screwed. You just really have to ask yourself does the punishment for any of this fit the crime? No, it sure doesn't. I'm not a drug dealer, I'm not an asshole, so why be treated like either?

If you really want to come at ME like this, eat a plate of cock, and stfu about the whole thing. Edit any quotes - and lock the damn thread.

Some of you guys anymore...

Pussyfarts

CR Translator.......

Working

Working

Result:

I knew and was told of the consequences of my actions. When it all came to a head, I created a post on CR hoping for some sympathy, to which I got nearly none. You are all douchebags/gay ect. for not siding with me.

end translation.

:asshole:

• Upvote 1

I would like to point out that on my July 4th ticket on 270 I tried to give the officer my ins card when he came back for me to sign the ticket, and he refused to see it and said, I'm sure you have insurance, I don't need to see it. I checked to see if he marked on the ticket that I had ins and he already marked I had proof of ins. Sorry Man. Grow some hair ya skin head. :)