94 Mustang GT parts car...

ICEMAN1647545504

I'm getting a 94 Mustang GT auto with an AODE and an aftermarket converter, parts car and I'm using some of the parts off of it but most of the parts I will not be using. I was just trying to see if there is any interest for any of the parts on this car. It is wrecked in the front so the bumper, head lights, radiator, passenger fender, fog lights are gone... Let me know...

I'm getting a 94 Mustang GT auto with an AODE and an aftermarket converter, parts car and I'm using some of the parts off of it but most of the parts I will not be using. I was just trying to see if there is any interest for any of the parts on this car. It is wrecked in the front so the bumper, head lights, radiator, passenger fender, fog lights are gone... Let me know...

Is the motor still in the car? Wiring harness?

how much are you looking to get for both?

Im keeping the heads and intake off the motor... Shortblock has a small cam in it... $300 OBO for the shortblock (thinking about keeping it though, it's low mileage but so far it's for sale)... $200 OBO for the harness and ECU (I dont know what they go for)...

• 2 months later...