NEW in box -Rockford Fosgate Punch 10" Woofer P1S410

spankis

I have for sale one 10" round Rockford Fosgate subwoofer, model P1S410. It is new in the box, opened only to verify that everything is there. The styrofoam packaging is still stuck to the basket :), so it really is brand new. I bought a pair, but I've now decided to go with a single setup, so I'm selling the extra one.

I'm asking $50 obo. Might take a trade, especially if someone has a working marine cd receiver, or other audio stuff.

Specs and info can be found on Rockford's site here:

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?cat_id=4&series_id=31&family_id=9&item_id=108268&locale=en_US&p_status=

Ill take it if ur still up ill come get it right now tonight whatever

I was still up but I was up in Galena installing the other one. I can tell you if you send its max rated RMS to it and put it in an accurately sized/sealed box it hits HARD. I was surprised how close it came to my old setup w/ 12s.

Let me know if when you'd like to come get it, I'll either be at home or at Rolla's place on petzinger rd. later.....I'll pm you my cell # too.

I was still up but I was up in Galena installing the other one. I can tell you if you send its max rated RMS to it and put it in an accurately sized/sealed box it hits HARD. I was surprised how close it came to my old setup w/ 12s.

Let me know if when you'd like to come get it, I'll either be at home or at Rolla's place on petzinger rd. later.....I'll pm you my cell # too.

i get off at 930 so if ur in pickerington i can pick it up or if your on osu campus i can as well(ill be at gypsy hookah bar on highstreet) leme know man