Putty

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
all dogs should be on leashes

even my dog? shes 10 lbs, has 0 teeth since, and shes 13 years old...she hasnt ever wandered...i doubt shes a threat to some little kid...idk though, her gums might do some serious damage

even my dog? shes 10 lbs, has 0 teeth since, and shes 13 years old...she hasnt ever wandered...i doubt shes a threat to some little kid...idk though, her gums might do some serious damage

Maybe when you are older you might understand the ramifications of even the smallest of things. Even an old farty dog with no teeth and smooth claws can still get the shit sued out of you. One day when you are an adult and own things that you wont' want taken away, you'll understand.

Yes...a muzzle, too....Stat!

In this case yes. I suppose they could amend the law to account for # of teeth, age, and weight, but then the legislators would probably be taken to court for discrimination and have the law ruled unconstitutional. ;) The best thing is to just follow the law no matter what and you'll generally be pretty safe in terms of being sued.

You own the dog you failed at your responsibility, you get what you get, period. You should have been ticketed. Be thankful your dog didn't bite her, You may have been homeless and your puppy dead. You got lucky. Of course you don't understand, you have no kids. People> Fucking dogs. End of story.

I have a kid, and I have 5 dogs. I love my kid the most of course, but my dogs are just like children. I'd do anything for them. I'm sure my dogs would chase after a little kid too, b/c dogs are naturally playful.

Get a fucking clue in life. Family is family no matter if it's an animal or a child. Quit trying to be some hardass and taking your own aggression out over the internet.

You own the dog you failed at your responsibility, you get what you get, period. You should have been ticketed. Be thankful your dog didn't bite her, You may have been homeless and your puppy dead. You got lucky. Of course you don't understand, you have no kids. People> Fucking dogs. End of story.

Wow...I totally missed this post.....E A T S H I T..!

I have a kid, and I have 5 dogs. I love my kid the most of course, but my dogs are just like children. I'd do anything for them. I'm sure my dogs would chase after a little kid too, b/c dogs are naturally playful.

Get a fucking clue in life. Family is family no matter if it's an animal or a child. Quit trying to be some hardass and taking your own aggression out over the internet.

This is exactly the way I was going to respond to that. Thanks.

There is room for both canines and humans in this world. We have no reason to act elite, that only causes fear and misunderstanding. I think the relationship between an average human and a dog is fucked because people find fear for everything.

To Putty: it was obviously a mistake so there's no point badgering like the rest of the cocks in this thread, but I think you should go apologize again, maybe explain it's a harmless pup and offer to show his girls how he was just playing.

I think most would instantly feel more comfortable just seeing a dog on a leash rather then off.

Not so. One of the old farts that lives in my neighborhood saw me walking my dog last year he started cussing at me and said if I ever had him off of a leash, he'd sue. At that time, he was wearing a harness with leash and he was completely under control and just being happy. I now walk my dog past his house once a week. :D

As Skinner said...It's a Boxer. I realized the dad was upset...especially to have one daughter enter the house hysterical saying her sister was being attacked. That is why I just told him to make sure he remained respectful while he was talking to Stephanie cause he was blaming her cause he said he saw the dog on the leash from his window and she let him off the leash when the kids came, so I just kept quiet and let him yell about nothing really. The dog was literally running behind her cause she was running..We've all seen the way this happens. It would not have gone on as long as it did had she not ran so fucking far. I know it's my job to make sure this does not happen regardless how severe the incident was, but my dogs NEVER chase people, animals, cars, nothing....She took off so fast so close to him that he just bolted after her.

Wait your dogs NEVER chase people, animals, cars, nothing.... but you started this thread?? I am lost...

Wait your dogs NEVER chase people, animals, cars, nothing.... but you started this thread?? I am lost...

You know what the hell I mean by that, wiseguy....So go sit yo $5 ass down somewhere before I make change.

Dude you are so clueless. Dogs are not as important as children ever. I feel bad for your kids.