Scum bags!

Johny Utah

Yes another break in. Go to get in my car this morning to go to work. I thought I had left my window down. Nope they smashed my driver side window. Took my cd player and messed up my center console. Took my Ohio St. hat too. On my way to drop off my car and get a rental. About 20 yards on the side of the road from my condo place. There sits my hat on the side of the road. At least I go that back.

Yes another break in. Go to get in my car this morning to go to work. I thought I had left my window down. Nope they smashed my driver side window. Took my cd player and messed up my center console. Took my Ohio St. hat too. On my way to drop off my car and get a rental. About 20 yards on the side of the road from my condo place. There sits my hat on the side of the road. At least I go that back.

I feel ya. I got my Ram back Tuesday after having some small surface rust fixed, a bunch of door dings fixed, and turn the whole thing black instead of white. Looks awesome, got a great deal, went to bed feeling good. Wife tells me while Im in the shower wed. morning it got broken into, and a Jimmy that we have that she drives in the winter. On my Ram they were obviously retarded, they tried to pry the door open. When that failed (after REALLY messing up my door) they go ahead and just break the window. When they get in there they see there is nothing to take so they leave it. Next, or maybe first, they go to the Jimmy and TRY THE SAME THING!!!. Well, guess what...it failed there too, so they broke that window too. This does have a cd player so I assume they figure it MIGHT be worth 10-20 bucks, so they rip apart the whole dash trying to get it out. No really, I have most of the dash laying in the seat, road, all over this fuckin thing. I do have full coverage on both, but still. Now Im out a for both deductibles. Luckily the BMWs were in the garage. Fuckin thieves....

Edit: I live off Hard and Smoky Row....people in the area look out...

I feel ya. I got my Ram back Tuesday after having some small surface rust fixed, a bunch of door dings fixed, and turn the whole thing black instead of white. Looks awesome, got a great deal, went to bed feeling good. Wife tells me while Im in the shower wed. morning it got broken into, and a Jimmy that we have that she drives in the winter. On my Ram they were obviously retarded, they tried to pry the door open. When that failed (after REALLY messing up my door) they go ahead and just break the window. When they get in there they see there is nothing to take so they leave it. Next, or maybe first, they go to the Jimmy and TRY THE SAME THING!!!. Well, guess what...it failed there too, so they broke that window too. This does have a cd player so I assume they figure it MIGHT be worth 10-20 bucks, so they rip apart the whole dash trying to get it out. No really, I have most of the dash laying in the seat, road, all over this fuckin thing. I do have full coverage on both, but still. Now Im out a for both deductibles. Luckily the BMWs were in the garage. Fuckin thieves....

Edit: I live off Hard and Smoky Row....people in the area look out...

That is crazy too. They would have loved if your BMW's were out there. There are some worthless people out there. I am out a good deal of money on the deductible also. Have to pay for something I did not do.