Palin fans

ImUrOBGYN

No, it's hilarious because, under Clinton, GOP antics PREVENTED the US froma dressing the terrorism problem. How quickly you all forget about the Republicans in congress labeling Clintons acts against islamic terrorism as a distraction from Ken Stars investigation.

The GOP didn't give a crap about the terrorist threat until it made its way to New York A SECOND TIME. All of the intel used to take on Afghanistan was aquired during the Clinto presidency, from programs implemented under his administration.

thats exactly the kind of person america needs. morals in america can NEVER be a bad thing.

Ew, you used the "M" word. You're starting down a slippery slope there. What are morals, exactly? What is your definition and do you think it matches everyone elses? Of course, I don't mean the obvious ones, ie; shouldn't murder, shouldn't steal, those excepted the world over; those things that would harm another person.

One of the problems we have today is based on this inability for moral objectiveness. Who decides who's morals are right? Beliefs vary greatly from country to country, culture to culture, person to person. We already have so many laws, etc that incroach on others beliefs. What more do you want to add to control us as a people? What are these extra moral beliefs you feel so strongly about that you feel this person is so much more qualified? I can really get into the morality debate, but since this is CR, I've already reached my maximum of two paragraphs. :D