Hydrogen powered ZX10

Casper

I've had one of those on both my car and truck for over a year, posted some threads about these earlier. If I get any breakthroughs oh how to go from Gasoline to Hydrogen/water power only - I'll be sure to give Ohio Riders preferred pricing LOL.

Yessir. Right now its like a fuel additive on my car and truck - added power only, with some add-ons I could fool the computer into leaning out the gas and increase fuel economy as well. Without going into a full blown lecture I'll jut say this - the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) doesn't care what the fuel source is, its simply a mechanical device. It will burn gasoline, alcohol, hydrogen, if it is a gas or liquid and burns your engine will burn it. That said the stoichiometric ratios are different for each fuel source so you will need a different amount of fuel to burn for each setup. There's other considerations too, but I wanted to keep it short and sweet.

Yessir. Right now its like a fuel additive on my car and truck - added power only, with some add-ons I could fool the computer into leaning out the gas and increase fuel economy as well. Without going into a full blown lecture I'll jut say this - the Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) doesn't care what the fuel source is, its simply a mechanical device. It will burn gasoline, alcohol, hydrogen, if it is a gas or liquid and burns your engine will burn it. That said the stoichiometric ratios are different for each fuel source so you will need a different amount of fuel to burn for each setup. There's other considerations too, but I wanted to keep it short and sweet.

That's what I was thinking it was, but the article wasn't particularly clear about it. Reminds me of the Super Chief concept Ford put out a few years ago that ran on gas, ethanol, or hydrogen.

I re-read the article, says its a hybrid ie still burns gas as well. Hydrogen & Oxygen in the combustion chamber are great at cleaning up the greenhouse gases / harmful emissions. Also - think about this your alternator / stator / generator they make more electrical energy than your system will use all the time - that's why the voltage regulator/rectifier buffers it out for you. What the hydrogen booster does is tap into that energy that just gets grounded out to make driving/riding better for the environment and if you like using power as well as having it, like me, its the best of both worlds.

Edited by magifesq

• 3 weeks later...