Prove it turbomark

Tractor

I gave you a chart and you came back with a bunch of commie talk now lets see your data. Don't post some commie crap from a commie professor either I showed you 100% unbiased numbers and the only thing that happened during the 80's was reaganomics and it sure looks convincing to me (theres my example of it working.)

I agree though that for the most part no one does much of anything R's or D's in any branch of government to help much of anything. Sometimes we get a good one, something we don't such is life.

Evan

Once again your chart doesn't show anything, it merely shows that the Dow Jones averages increased during a certain period of time, it doesn't attribute it to actual economic growth or inflation. Even if it is inflation adjusted it doesn't take into account what sectors of the economy grew and which declined.

Remember the middle class and lower classes have to have money to spend in order for trickle down economics to work. You can give all the tax cuts to GM/Ford/Chrysler that you want but they aren't going to be able to provide jobs when Joe Average can't afford that shiny new Silverado. It works when the economy is going well but for a tool to rescue the economy trickle down economics is quite disastrous.

Wow sounds like you took economics class with Mr Obama.

Here by your logic this chart is much better than the 3 inch one I showed earlier.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/100_year_chart_barrons.jpg

Happy?