96 BMW 328, with M3 package. Only $2k. Now with pics and Video

coltboostin

I am relisting this car with new pics, and a lower price.

96 328. 4 door, 5 speed. 240k. Forrest Green. The Body was a 9 out of 10 until it was dinged up in the parking lot, now there is a 2 inch scratch on the driver’s side rear, and a ding in the pass side front. Pics included. Interior is still in great shape. After market radio has been removed. Power seats, power windows, power sunroof, everything works flawlessly.

The previous owner had a timing chain, and clutch put on the car.

I put a K and N drop in on the car, and had the faulty Crank Angle sensor replaced. It ran great, but now idles ruff because its running rich, I assume due to the faulty O2 sensor. The Motor runs strong, sounds great. Has the usually soft lifter tick at start up, and the clutch needs to be bled as its ruff getting into 1st when its cold. The exhaust is 100% clean, and quite, and there is NO rust on the car or underchassis.

Im know Im taking a hit asking 2k for it, but I need the room, and Im simply frustrated with my situation. For an additional $200 you will also get the Gunmetal M3 wheels that I was going to put on the car with fresh tires I just paid $500 for.

http://doitbig.org/coltboostin/pics/GreenE36/

Pics of the car, wheels, scratch, and videos of the car running.

My loss is your gain, I will get some pictures up when I get out of work. Car is located in Cleveland, 44144

Cliffs- Clean 96 E36 for sale

$2000 without M3 Wheels

$2200 with.

When you say M3 Package...does this mean you've got the correct bumpers and skirts for the car too? I don't see them pictured.

Or does M3 package = M3 wheels?

Did you ever pull the codes?

Andy

I was told by the people on the boards my car has M3 skirts and rear, it was some option. And yes, plus the wheels.

I have codes I first pulled before I fixed anything-I can PM them to you.

If this car has been taken care of it will easily go for 100,000+ more miles. Free bump.

Bingo! My old one was 100% mint at 280k when I sold it, and has given the new owner not one issue.

The skirts are indeed the M3 skirts..which also came on all of the "is" cars. Bumpers are regular. Not that it REALLY matters. I know the wheels...they sat in my basement forever.

please PM me with the fault codes. Those o2 sensors are $$$ so I'm trying to get a feel for if it needs all 4 of them or not.

Andy