campusracer59...

nochknstrps

Why didn't you ever tell me that you had such a stellar performance in your acting debut and it was such an entertaining one at that.

Maybe I'm delusional cause I've been isolated in a small motel room all weekend in the middle of southwern ky. I managed to catch the double feature of Toyko drift on TNT. Shoot me!!!!

Anyone ever seen "Burn After Reading"? watched that too was pretty stupid until Brad Pitt got shot. Never saw that one coming.

Also watched "Babylon AD" check out the custom bikes in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLVRXnPNQiU

Edited by nochknstrps

Why didn't you ever tell me that you had such a stellar performance in your acting debut and it was such an entertaining one at that.

Maybe I'm delusional cause I've been isolated in a small motel room all weekend in the middle of southwern ky. I managed to catch the double feature of Toyko drift on TNT. Shoot me!!!!

Anyone ever seen "Burn After Reading"? watched that too was pretty stupid until Brad Pitt got shot. Never saw that one coming.

Also watched "Babylon AD" check out the custom bikes in it.

YouTube - Babylon AD Vehicles (quads, motos...)

is that some movie he made?

I didn't play Han, but his character was based on my life in Japan before I swam to California to make a fresh start in the States.

and then walked to ohio barefoot and with no pants on... he got raped in kansas by some outlaw scooter crew....

I didn't play Han, but his character was based on my life in Japan before I swam to California to make a fresh start in the States.

Oh so you didn't die in the car crash? you just moved to the states, well swam to the states to get away from your gangster cousin.

And shumck whats so special about that cogged bike, seriously. And I'm assuming you're talking about the bike with the verticle belt drive. I saw it and said WTF was that?

Oh so you didn't die in the car crash? you just moved to the states, well swam to the states to get away from your gangster cousin.

And shumck whats so special about that cogged bike, seriously. And I'm assuming you're talking about the bike with the verticle belt drive. I saw it and said WTF was that?

All those bike are crazy looking....but great!!!!

I would ride anyone of those bikes....from the crazy belt drive bike to the four whelled R1....

PS

I had CR59 come ove a signed my Toyko Drift movie poster....its worth WAY more now!!!!

Typically the cogged belts are used for strength or for non slippage. I was assuming it had a blower on it with a belt drive but I didnt see the top of the motor either, however I like cogged belt drives because they are loud and obnoxious.