The John Cooper conspiracy

supldys

I remember last week leaving the OU game saying, wow they played pretty bad for a team with amazing talent. And then bam, John Cooper comes rushing out of the stadium with an all-access pass around his neck...and I though to myself "yeah, kinda like when he coached, hope he wasn't calling any plays today"

Then i read this http://www.starbeacon.com/localsports/local_story_256031815.html

John Cooper and Earle Bruce went with the team to LA. Now earle bruce actually won games, but Cooper...theres a reason he's not coaching the team anymore.

I think the bucks should get a restraining order on him, something's fishy

lol - funny but unfortunately the game wasn't.

It is not the atheltes - we have the talent to compete with anyone. It is the schemes - offensive and defensive. The coordinators should be run out of town.

Could not agree more . That was never more obvious than last night .

I believe the offensive line was the weak link not allowing any pass protection or giving the runner a fraction of a hole to run through.

That, and none of the plays went deep. They kept everything infront of the defense and therefore they could just load the box up even more