Obama admits he's a Muslim

OSUGT

you seriously dont think that was taken out of context?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqIpdBOg6I

theres the video that shows more of what he said....

Yeah, sorry taken out of context...the interviewer had to correct him and get him to say "My Christian Faith"

Dude has so much spin to keep track of its not even funny. He has to speak so slowly and deliberately to filter the Bullshit.

just curious...whos your best candidate for president?

The Internet is the best candidate. I can bank online and we can pay our taxes online, but we can't vote online? Why do we even need a POTUS anymore?

We could have an Internet based voting system so that when an issue comes up, America would vote and it's done.

We don't need representation in DC anymore. The Internet brings us together without leaving our couch.

The Internet is the best candidate. I can bank online and we can pay our taxes online, but we can't vote online? Why do we even need a POTUS anymore?

We could have an Internet based voting system so that when an issue comes up, America would vote and it's done.

We don't need representation in DC anymore. The Internet brings us together without leaving our couch.

The internet also keeps uneducated jerk offs from voting on a cold rainy Tuesday in Nov. If you can't get your ass out of your house, you have no business voting on how my house gets run.

Something about his name says Muslim to me and the fact that he was raised muslim. I do know people can change, but in his case I doubt it was for the better. Besides the church he went to for 20 yrs ain't exactly a typical "christian" church.

Evan

The internet also keeps uneducated jerk offs from voting on a cold rainy Tuesday in Nov. If you can't get your ass out of your house, you have no business voting on how my house gets run.

LMAO! The gooberment doesn't tell you how to run your house!

LMAO! The gooberment doesn't tell you how to run your house!

Really?? Taxes dont dictate how my fiscal policy plays out? The govt doesnt have a say on how children are disciplined? The govt doesnt care how many guns I own? The govt doesnt define "family?"

Just a few off the top of my head. "Hi, I'm earth! Have we met?"

Really?? Taxes dont dictate how my fiscal policy plays out? The govt doesnt have a say on how children are disciplined? The govt doesnt care how many guns I own? The govt doesnt define "family?"

Just a few off the top of my head. "Hi, I'm earth! Have we met?"

...and you think having the "experts" in DC understand what you are going through at your house?

You don't think that you can decide for yourself how taxes are spent and how much we should pay? You need an "expert" in DC for that? Well, when you find an "expert" that can tell me how best to live my life, you let me know.

I'd love to be able to give direct input on bill creation and resolution and I don't know why I have to sit in a chair on the floors of Congress to do that rather than my own home.

I completely understand the need for representation back in the day, but times have/are changing.

...and you think having the "experts" in DC understand what you are going through at your house?

You don't think that you can decide for yourself how taxes are spent and how much we should pay? You need an "expert" in DC for that? Well, when you find an "expert" that can tell me how best to live my life, you let me know.

I'd love to be able to give direct input on bill creation and resolution and I don't know why I have to sit in a chair on the floors of Congress to do that rather than my own home.

I completely understand the need for representation back in the day, but times have/are changing.

God in Heaven! When did I say that?? All I said was dont cheapen a vote by getting online. Actually get out of bed, walk out the door and pull a lever! Call me old fashioned. I never said there were experts in DC about anything. You claimed they DONT effect how my house is run.

Reading comprehension owns you.

I've had the same thoughts for awhile now. If there was some way to implement this without the fear of someone abusing it, I'd be all for it. You can't trust a single fucking politician these days, and I have absolutely no faith in a single one that's elected, to any position.

Issues comes up once a week, and you vote on it from the comfort of your home. Majority wins.

I have no problem going to the polling place to vote (and usually do), but I do have a problem with the way our representative democracy seems to be heading.

I just want term limits for house/senate on all levels, accountability for them not getting issues moved to vote, and most of all I want them to represent us instead of lobbyist.

I'm pretty sure this is too much to ask though.

Evan