Infiniti Guys...

timmy43016

I was looking to turbo a G35 (05) and I wanted to know the safest route in doing so. I had been looking at both single and TT set ups. I would like this to be done on a stock block as I really do not have the time or patience to pull the block for this car. I want to see what all steps need be taken or the best available whole bolt on kit that will provide best performance while maintaining factory reliability.

i just dont want to pull the motor on a car that i owe the bank for still. i wanted to do some light bolt ons that would maintain factory reliability. yes...i know that slapping a turbo on any car will (especially an n/a) will decrease the snot out of that chance, but just looking to make a little more power.

i have been on 35driver for the past couple days poking around and i think i found what i am looking for as far as bolt ons are concerned. but you can never get enough opinions or research material. the more i know the better equipped i am to fix it when i eventually blow out the motor! lol...

Hummm, I did not know that! I haven't been around too many modded G35's to really know.

Really, its drivers error, lack of tune, but STILL. Last time I was at the rack, 1 350z, 2 G's. One Turbonetics kit, goign 14.1's @104 Other was TT goign 14.X @101, 102. The N/A car had just and intake, and exhaust (no spacer, which is good for another 20whp) and went 13.6@99-100mph

I have a 2006 G35 Turbonetics Kit. Dyno at 387whp. I ran 13.6 at National trails but i had factory tires on so i could definetly do better. My engine is still running good. I would go for it. I heard IPS pretty good i have couple Suburu friends that went there. I havent heard them complain. However, I had mine done at Slowmotion and getting ready to go back in for rebuild this winter. They treat me great and take care of your car so let me know if you would like to check them out.

Also next weekend we have a G35 meet at old mans cave if you want to join us. G35driver.com is the place to be if you want to hang out with other G's. Were in the north east regional forums. Ohio representin.. its a very long thread heh.

I have a 2006 G35 Turbonetics Kit. Dyno at 387whp. I ran 13.6 at National trails but i had factory tires on so i could definetly do better. My engine is still running good. I would go for it. I heard IPS pretty good i have couple Suburu friends that went there. I havent heard them complain. However, I had mine done at Slowmotion and getting ready to go back in for rebuild this winter. They treat me great and take care of your car so let me know if you would like to check them out.

Also next weekend we have a G35 meet at old mans cave if you want to join us. G35driver.com is the place to be if you want to hang out with other G's. Were in the north east regional forums. Ohio representin.. its a very long thread heh.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa....You dynoed 387 WHP and only went 13.6! :confused: Jesus christ, howm much does that thing weigh? What were your 60ft's like, 4.50's? Sorry, don't mean to seem like a dick. But I dynoed around 310 whp and went 12.7's in a FWD. So that seems kind of odd to me.

But nice car! I'd love to have one, maybe as a DD.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa....You dynoed 387 WHP and only went 13.6! :confused: Jesus christ, howm much does that thing weigh? What were your 60ft's like, 4.50's? Sorry, don't mean to seem like a dick. But I dynoed around 310 whp and went 12.7's in a FWD. So that seems kind of odd to me.

But nice car! I'd love to have one, maybe as a DD.

Revert back to this post.

Really, its drivers error, lack of tune, but STILL. Last time I was at the rack, 1 350z, 2 G's. One Turbonetics kit, goign 14.1's @104 Other was TT goign 14.X @101, 102. The N/A car had just and intake, and exhaust (no spacer, which is good for another 20whp) and went 13.6@99-100mph

As I said before, keep it NA.

Yep. I am mainly for looks. But i wanted power to keep up with most cars on the streets. However, i don't really race people in the streets so it doesn't really matter now would it lol. The car is built for high end. I don't remember what my 60ft was but i finished 1/4 mile 13.6sec @ 109mph. Thats all i can remember. I went through 3 times. First two times i did 14.4 then i was like.. ill go for one more try heh.