Mccain lies. 54 so far!

thorne

http://www.mccainpedia.org/index.php/Count_the_Lies

Count the lies with us. They all can be verified. Now I want to see ANYONE rebutle this. Even fox news has trash him.

Vote Obama and atleast know what you hate

Vote third party to help move them up in the ranks. (Libertarian ftw)

Vote mccain for a president who is going to lie to us worse then bush and have a VP who's a bigger liar.

I'm really not sure who I'm going to vote for. Maybe someone can post up some of mccain's stances on things with a description.

I can't say that I like Mccain, but the thing is, I completely HATE Obama. I think that's how a lot of other people feel too, which is why you can trash Mccain all you want and it doesn't matter. It still won't add up to the level of hate that is out there for Obama.

I'm still holding out for Ron Paul :(

Here's a spin for you, AND since I found it in the first "lie" I won't even read the rest of the bullshit they posted.

Their statement:

Palin - "My job has been to oversee nearly 20 percent of the U.S. domestic supply of oil and gas."

Their own stats:

"The state's share of total U.S. oil production fell from 18 percent in 2005 to 13 percent this year, according to the EIA."

She said it HAS BEEN........NEARLY 20%..............do you know English?

They said IT WAS........at one point.........18%.

That's pretty fucking close to splitting hairs if you ask me.

You FAIL!

See, to me, it seems she was trying to blur the lines and be misleading. Reading her quote, I'm lead to believe that she is currently resposible for nearly 20%. One other thing, why wasn't she honest about the exact amount? Btw, do you how much 2% of the USA's domestic oil industry is? Wouldn't it have been just as easy to say 13% or hell, even stretched it a bit and said 18%? Same amount of syllables, even. ;) I know why, because she was purposely being misleading. The same way WalMart, gas stations, etc, that put $2.99 or $699. Or will use a "rounder" number. It's misleading, no matter how small or insignificant you believe it is, it still is.

I can't say that I like Mccain, but the thing is, I completely HATE Obama. I think that's how a lot of other people feel too, which is why you can trash Mccain all you want and it doesn't matter. It still won't add up to the level of hate that is out there for Obama.

I'm still holding out for Ron Paul :(

So do you plan on voting for McCain just because you hate Obama?

i'm from west virginia............who do you think i'm gonna vote for...

hate obama for a list of reason and i'm in the union. hate mccain b/c he's as big a liar as bush and i'm not sure the us can take another year of oil companys making billions and the working class going away.... everyone said it when bush got it office, he wants to make the rich richer, poor poorer and the working class poor..... guess whats going on here people.. you guessed it...

So do you plan on voting for McCain just because you hate Obama?

Of course, its the American way!

Although, if I lived in a state that was going a certain way, and knew that my vote had no bearing on the outcome, then I would vote third party in hopes that enough other people would too, allowing them to qualify for government funding in the next election. Ohio though will come down to the wire, as it always does, and can potentially be the tiebreaker. Therefore, I have to cancel out Eric's vote for Obama :p

I am in the same boat chief.

Bob BAR!

Of course, its the American way!

Although, if I lived in a state that was going a certain way, and knew that my vote had no bearing on the outcome, then I would vote third party in hopes that enough other people would too, allowing them to qualify for government funding in the next election. Ohio though will come down to the wire, as it always does, and can potentially be the tiebreaker. Therefore, I have to cancel out Eric's vote for Obama :p