Palin....hacked!

Putty

That's just sick. I fucking hate people that do stuff like that. It's HER personal business and life...leave her personal life the fuck alone.

Just like when Slick Willy was getting his nob polished...who gives a fuck? This is all distraction and not relevent to the presidential race AT ALL.

-Marc

*I fucking hate hackers

That's just sick. I fucking hate people that do stuff like that. It's HER personal business and life...leave her personal life the fuck alone.

Just like when Slick Willy was getting his nob polished...who gives a fuck? This is all distraction and not relevent to the presidential race AT ALL.

-Marc

*I fucking hate hackers

While there is no doubt that it was wrong for someone to go after her "personal" information, what is telling is the fact that she was clearly using a "personal" avenue to exchange work-related information. As an elected official, this is a no-no. While it's hard to judge, considering the evidence was illegally obtained, it still makes her look bad.

-Marc

*I fucking hate hackers

Ya...It does suck, but you know every piece of her is going to be tested...I think the concern here is why she was using that email account for Govt business. Heck with the email content. Nothing too interesting has been found in there anyways....YET!

-Marc

*I fucking hate hackers

lol :D;)

No matter how you look at it....her personal life is being invaded. None of us could run for public office. The media and alike would tear your life apart. I can't imagine having my gmail or g-talk put out there for the world to see.

Good Hackers?? Just like good thieves too?? :gtfo:

Guest 614Streets

-Marc

*I fucking hate hackers

Fucking god dam right . Hackers should be hung in public!

No matter how you look at it....her personal life is being invaded. None of us could run for public office. The media and alike would tear your life apart. I can't imagine having my gmail or g-talk put out there for the world to see.

Good Hackers?? Just like good thieves too?? :gtfo:

You plainly don't know what a hacker is, so don't comment on what you don't know about.