Anyone work at a Mazda dealership or service center?

1Quik7

the old ball and chain's car broke down....think it is computer related, at least i know for sure it's electrical. anywho, might need a hookup on some diagnostics or even some replacement parts :D

oh yea, it's an '04 Mazda 6...just had new battery and alternator installed a few days ago, so those should b good, they tested as much.

thanks for any help or advice.

well it started a couple weeks ago, got home from a weekend away and her car just dies...so i jump it, she gets home, has her alternator and battery checked, they are bad, so has them replaced.

after that her battery light still kept coming on, so she had the new alternator checked, it was puting out pretty low power, so they gave her another new one. i guess the same problem remains, only putting out 12v or something, i dunno wasn't present at the time.

she came home this weekend, said the car was jolting, it's an auto and would only shift into 3rd gear, and it just plain dies on her on the highway...and it was giving off a very strange buzz sound i could even hear over the phone.

so i go down to help her out, disconnect the neg cable to try and clear any bad codes, the car starts right up, we get onto the highway and 100yds later it dies.