The laws

Zoner1320

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are you trying to say??????....LOL

I'm saying that all of you Kawi riders love running off the mouth, and no one says anything. I'm wondering who looks worse...you arrogant SOBs or every other rider who doesn't say anything.

I'm going to start a revolution. I don't have a goldfish to give my speech with but who's with me?

I'm saying that all of you Kawi riders love running off the mouth, and no one says anything. I'm wondering who looks worse...you arrogant SOBs or every other rider who doesn't say anything.

I'm going to start a revolution. I don't have a goldfish to give my speech with but who's with me?

really :lol:

Exactly. I'm sure when I get my sports bike I'll go tearing roads up, but I don't ever see myself actually making racing a hobby. I may later, but I don't have the time/money to do that now. Just enjoy the ride.

Doesn't mean I can't give Kawis some hell on the way :D

That's funny, you didn't mind borrowing my Kawi when your bike was lifted... interesting.:p

:owned: Thanks.:(

Yeah, I also forgot to mention I have a Kaw sitting in the garage along side the Honda. I'm going to put Honda badges on the Kaw though..:guitar:

I agree. I just like to poke at others. I think they are great bikes, but I've just always been around Suzuki's, so I'm just used to them.

Plus, they are built better ;)

As do I agree. In the down days it is fun to poke to help through cabin fever.

Man KID all these people are in fear of acceptance. I think what they are trying to do is convince themselves. Sometimes truth (in which we are trying to get across to everyone here) hurts......LOL

As do I agree. In the down days it is fun to poke to help through cabin fever.

I always like a little bit of name brand poking. You're right too. It does seem to help with cabin fever, because as soon as it warms up I'm going to get my bike out and take off.