FS: Entertainment Center

mmrmnhrm

Would like to clear this piece out before winter. It's in decent shape, with two small bottom side trim pieces off (I have them both, just too lazy to glue them back on). The television opening is 28" wide by 24.5" tall, overall dimensions are 59.5" wide, 52.5" high, 19.5" deep. There's a cardboard backing to the whole thing, with a hole for large CRT screens. Casters wheel freely. Asking $60, you'll need a pick-up or small U-Haul to get this, my little Civic can't put the seats down ;)

Television, DVD, VCR, and PS2 not included.

http://bbhhs96.dyndns.org/~czakelj/images/imag0001.jpg

http://bbhhs96.dyndns.org/~czakelj/images/imag0002.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On the ground, it rolls very easily. Definitely need some sort of ramp to get it on a truck bed, though; it's made from that heavy waffle/fiber+glue stuff with veneer overlay, so it's at least a three person job to lift it.

Top three shelves are easy to take out, they just rest on little pegs. The fourth one down is on rollers that you'd have to unscrew to get out, but it's maybe an inch above the dvr/dvd/game support board, so putting a wide screen there might not be an issue. The vertical board doesn't feel structural with regards to the top, but I still wouldn't put anything too heavy up there if it's removed to make way for a wide screen. If you take both the vertical support and the upper TV platform out (giving up the cubby for dvr/dvd/console), the effective TV hole becomes 46x31, just barely eeking out that last tape measure mark on both numbers. The glass door is on sorta-fancy hinges, so it'd probably be easier to remove it by unscrewing them rather than popping out the post.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...