Verizon People....?

Stimmel1647545512

Anyone work at verizon...? Phil I think you do

Anyways I have verizon now and have a razor and its shitty, I have another verizon phone sitting here nothing wrong with it almost new, can you switch my phones over for me I tried doing it from a landline but the person was incompetent I also need a phone book switch

Can anyone help me out without trying to charge an arm and a leg for these simple services

Go to

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/index.html

My Verizon --> My Personal Account --> Log in

My Services --> My Phone --> Then the change your device option is on this page

For your phonebook go to get it now and download backup assistant. If you are registered online its free and it keeps track of your numbers and will transfer them for you. If you call wireless customer service or go into a store expect to pay. The systems are being updated right now so try to do it in the morning.

it only costs like $10 doesn't it? I mean shit, if that's the only more you'll charge for your arm and leg, i'll give you $20 for just an arm.

hahaha they told me to switch my current phone over to my new one and transfer my phone book it would be like 40 some bucks WTF?

Go to

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/index.html

My Verizon --> My Personal Account --> Log in

My Services --> My Phone --> Then the change your device option is on this page

For your phonebook go to get it now and download backup assistant. If you are registered online its free and it keeps track of your numbers and will transfer them for you. If you call wireless customer service or go into a store expect to pay. The systems are being updated right now so try to do it in the morning.

Ill try that Thanks for the detailed response sir, You never let me down.

Ill try that Thanks for the detailed response sir, You never let me down.

It's the network ;)

Also note that when you go to download backup assistant it will say it is going to bill you. Ignore that (as long as you have online access to your account). Backup your phone book in the current phone, activate the newer phone, download the application into your new phone, have your numbers automatically transferred for free.