Pwnage on VWvortex

CRed05

The thread has been locked now but heres a Summary:

Some guy was asking a question on how to fix his headlights a guy by the name of NTDi makes a wiseass post saying:

NTDi: lightswitch. let me show you it. (Pic of VW lightswtich)

Charmisma notices NTDi was being a smartass in the thread and posts:

Charisma: *thumbsup* For being an ass in this mans thread....

NTDi... Your girlfriend... let me show you her. (and i)

edited for ban reasons... PM me for proof of me ballz deep in NTDi's gf. no nudity. I'll give you a *salute* for being such a good sport knowing that I'm balls deep in her all the time.

Modified by Charisma at 5:39 PM 9-21-2008

Modified by Charisma at 5:40 PM 9-21-2008

Which at first must have been a video of him banging NTDi's gf from behind so the next guy to post was sure to grab a snapshot -- which i posted below (no nudity but possibly NWS)

coolman1234: Here's a pic before it was edited I saved... so everyone can see.... Um yea, If that happened to me, ^^^^, I would be so pissed. Sucks to be you, NTDi. How does is feel knowing some random dude was balls deep in your girlfriend, THEN, posted it online?

So tell me, how does it feel?

And then a lot more convo of everybody wanting to see video and pics and seeing who can get with this guys whore of a GF

euroflash: is she willing to be passed around here on vortex..lol

charisma: come to h2o, i'm sure we can hook you up man.

just kidding. i don't want to tarnish the girls name or rep. she's a good girl, good for fiendin' mah cack.

And then it's confirmed incase people were wondering

coolman1234: I can confirm 100% this is NTDi's (Nick H.) girl and that is my buddy banging her. I know all three of them personally.

and more..

Charisma: I am getting a small sticker made for my TT's lightswitch. Also getting T-Shirts made so you guys recognize me at H2Oi.

Midnight 18T: You bringing the girl?

Charisma: Nah. That's NTDi's girl. IIRC she'll be there with him. She'll probably disappear to my place for a bit like usual

Sucks for the dude....heres a snapshot, and the video is floating around somewhere

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/avus323is/DanaPWNED.jpg