Sarah Palin: Weaksauce pathetic lightweight

Science Abuse

Anyone else sick of this bullshit media control? It says one thing very clearly:

The McCain Campaing is expects to be thoroughly embarashed by her if she's allowed to speak on her own.

Bush pulled the same shit; don't let anyone who might disagree with you anywhere near you, because you will look like a fool.

This bitch aint ready to take on grad-student kids asking questions, what the shit is she going to be able to do in office?

• Confused 1

I read something funny the other day but cannot find it anymore...

Anyways someone compared Palin to a pole turtle... Why you ask?

A turtle wants on the pole because it can't get up there by itself. After the turtle gets on top of the pole it doesn't know what to do up there. Then it can't get down because it's stuck on the pole. And then you wonder what kind of dumbass would put the turtle up there in the first place. :lol:

Because Biden has never said anything stupid in public.

Err, today, I guess.

Thats just the point: HE HAS. He goes out and takes the chance, that dumbitch should too. She's hiding, she knows she cant hang. Bidens dumb shit is just dumb shit, Palin's dumb shit is painful ignorance, and lunch with Kissinger wont fix it.

I find it funny how Obama gets a pass on having zero executive experience, zero forgiven policy experience, zero legislative experience (never composed a single piece of law). At the same time the libs are giving Palin a hard time. Typical liberal garbage.

I find it funny how Obama gets a pass on having zero executive experience, zero forgiven policy experience, zero legislative experience (never composed a single piece of law).

You'd have a point if that weren't all bullshit. You believe everything the GOP tells you, without question?

You'd have a point if that weren't all bullshit. You believe everything the GOP tells you, without question?

So why don't you give me all of his accomplishments? Please tell me all about his executive/legislative experience.

lol, for one he has caused teh housing crisis, single handed!

I've listed these in other threads, do some reaserch on your own. It's healthy. ;)

On a bills-per-year basis, he's one of the hardest working members of the senate.

He has authored NOTHING AT ALL. I want one of those hardworking jobs.

The only thing he has done is steal his ideas from Karl Marx.

I find it funny how Obama gets a pass on having zero executive experience, zero forgiven policy experience, zero legislative experience (never composed a single piece of law). At the same time the libs are giving Palin a hard time. Typical liberal garbage.

I would rather have 0 then what she brings to the table. But she's a corrupt idiot.

btw

do yourself a favor and watch her interview with Katie. WOW. I don't think she knows how to answer a question.