mustang cobra 03-04

boosted98gst

Ive been thinking alot the past few weeks and started looking at other options in cars, few months ago I already had my mind on an 06 evo but wanted to look at other options before I buy.

The new car will be used for nice day trips to work, weekend fun car, and my crazy hobby of modding cars. I already have a daily driver 2008 v6 accord so im looking for a fun car I can mod and still be comfortable in taking my family to eat in ect. Give me feedback on the 03-04 cobra.

Ported blower, and make 500 wheel with mininum mods, and funds. Cars ride nice, and handle great. Corysmach1 just picked up an AMAZING White Cobra for a great deal, the prices on these cars are falling. Check SVTPerformance.com I have driven a stock cobra, and a ported blower cobra, I like driving the mach much more, but for power/money you can not beat a cobra.

I test drove a 03 Gt and 03 sonic blue cobra the other day, The cobra feels really good for a stock car with some power, The Gt felt underpowered and the suspension did not feel great, I def know its going to be a FI 03-04 cobra if I go v8, im staying away from anything else.

I absolutely love Cobras. The stock form is incredible to have for just a fun car to drive around. My only complaint originally was the heavy clutch, I got used to that in a week and can sit in traffic all day with it now. They're very reliable and can do pretty much anything you want.

If you have any specific questions; Kurt, Kirk, or myself would be able to answer any of them.

check out svtperformance.com in the 'for sale' section. i have not had one problem with my '04 cobra. granted its only got 15k on the clock, but it idles like the day it left the factory, blows cold a/c, has a great ride with the IRS, doesn't use any oil, and the blower screams like a mother. i've got surprisingly little done to the car, and it makes just under 600rwhp, and 575 rwtq through the stock clutch, stock rear, stock tranny, stock longblock. not many other cars can do that.

check out svtperformance.com in the 'for sale' section. i have not had one problem with my '04 cobra. granted its only got 15k on the clock, but it idles like the day it left the factory, blows cold a/c, has a great ride with the IRS, doesn't use any oil, and the blower screams like a mother. i've got surprisingly little done to the car, and it makes just under 600rwhp, and 575 rwtq through the stock clutch, stock rear, stock tranny, stock longblock. not many other cars can do that.

This is what I like to hear.

either get a 03-04 termie or get a 05 up gto.

my personal "best bang for your buck" cars.

400hp, 6sp, IRS, just over $20k

+1 on the GTO. very comfortable, and quick. just not as easy to get BIG power from. if you were going to definitely leave the car stock, i'd say it would be a toss-up. but no one leaves their car stock--it will be difficult to find a stock cobra, when you can get 450rwhp with nothing more than a pulley, tune, catback, and intake. hell, you could probably get close to that with nothing more than a pulley and a tune

mine will, but I had to pay a little more! :D:D