mustang cobra 03-04

boosted98gst

i just got back from taking mine out--finally some cooler air here in tampa. i spun the 315 nittos all the way up to 80mph. romp on it anywhere in 2nd gear, and the tires go up in smoke. sure the car weighs a bit too much, but that's the trend with every one of these cars coming out----cars that weigh significantly more----GTO, GT500, new camaro, SRT8 anything, challenger, etc.

300lbs can be shaved off the car with lighter seats, some lighter suspension pieces, and a solid rear.

i just got back from taking mine out--finally some cooler air here in tampa. i spun the 315 nittos all the way up to 80mph. romp on it anywhere in 2nd gear, and the tires go up in smoke. sure the car weighs a bit too much, but that's the trend with every one of these cars coming out----cars that weigh significantly more----GTO, GT500, new camaro, SRT8 anything, challenger, etc.

300lbs can be shaved off the car with lighter seats, some lighter suspension pieces, and a solid rear.

tell me this, if you have to get rid of the 6/0L GTO or the cobra, which one leaves?

i personally plan on purchasing a toy, with the goal of 10.80's to 11.20's and still be able to drfive it 100 miles to and from a track in comfort.

One thing that gets me about the GTO is no drop in solid axle compared to the cobra, the 8.8 bolts right in.