Dont look now but...

DaddyBuiltRacing

USC losing just makes tOSU that much worse. Getting their asses handed to them by a team that got beat by Oregon State. Yeah it is nice seeing USC get beat, but I would've much rather them won last night. It would have been better for the buckeyes.

Plenty of people said that about Michigan losing to App. State last year, too...

Michigan losing to App State couldn't have really hurt Ohio States chances though. If I remember right(which i dont), Michigan was ranked worse than Ohio State, so yeah, them being the last game of the season.......... you know what, it's just easier to say i know where you're coming from. I just woke up and can't debate shit right know. I don't even remember what i was getting at, I think i even fell back to sleep for a second half way through typing this

USC losing just makes tOSU that much worse. Getting their asses handed to them by a team that got beat by Oregon State. Yeah it is nice seeing USC get beat, but I would've much rather them won last night. It would have been better for the buckeyes.

Negative. Anyone that has any common sense will see past that logic. Colin Cowherd made a great point about this today, you have a bunch of teenagers out there who's emotions can swing in an instant, no 2 weeks are alike in any sport for the most part.

Think of this: At the end of last season Ohio state and USC both marked their games knowing full well it should be a great game for both and making preparations for the game, Oregon State did the same marking USC as their big challenge for the year and made their preparations as well.

I think USC made a mistake having all this time off, also the fact that everyone has been stroking their cocks since they beat Ohio State they got complacent.

I'd rather lose to #1 every week than be #1 and lose to an unranked team!!