where is a good hangout tonight that there will be some nice cars

getnbze

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic is gay. I'm still waiting on a reply before setting up the meeting spot for today. Its either going to be a lot off of Roberts Road, or the VZW authorized seller at Polaris.

go to the vzw at polaris! if theres cars out there ill have whoevers at sonic just go there

I have an obligation tonight. You guys are more than welcome to still hang out in the parking lot at the store. I can promise that no one will bother you guys. If it becomes a good regular spot, like i said we can just put all of our shit in the back like chairs or whatever. I even have a grill..lol

You guys can decide

you bring those ricers to a cr meet ur getting banned. there were like 10 dudes wearing canary yellow shirts and bandanas...... gtfo

we just came back from our HS football game and we were having a yellow out against olentangy liberty. its the first time we have ever played them. thats y they were in yellow lol my bad i thought u would just want as many cars as possible

we just came back from our HS football game and we were having a yellow out against olentangy liberty. its the first time we have ever played them. thats y they were in yellow lol my bad i thought u would just want as many cars as possible

:gtfo: