Last Weekend...

Wonderboy

I drove a Civic.

Haha

Well I had a passenger and friends behind me who saw it. I dotn have any need to lie. Ill be the first one to tell you that my car is not fast. So, just because you made up BS honda-boy stories doesnt mean that everybody else does.

Don't worry, I get where you're coming from. Even though those Mustangs aren't the fastest production cars ever made (who knew)...given the car you drive (with all do respect) I'd say that must be a pretty good feeling. Congratz!

Thats all I was trying to say. Jeeze people, at least this guy gets it.

Ahh, the Nissan Se-r Spec V... Lots of letters and connotations, no power.

Find another N/A 4 banger that makes as much power as this stock, there arent any. There are some that make slightly higher hp but not as much torque. I know that me owning a "rice" car means that I will never win this debate.

*I just read your vehicle listing, I didnt realize that you had vtak! :eek:

Find another N/A 4 banger that makes as much power as this stock, there arent any. There are some that make slightly higher hp but not as much torque. I know that me owning a "rice" car means that I will never win this debate.

240hp motor from an s2000 make more than yours???

congrats, you probably beat a '98 GT--break out some champaigne--they were overrated at 215hp, and were completely slow, down low, in the midrange, and had zero top-end. a stock '98 GT will get beat by a new v6 stang.

Your original statement in this post is about power...ie horsePOWER.

But since we're talking about torque too, since my car with 143lb-ft is faster than your car with 185lb-ft. Does that meant that less torque is actually better???? Shit I'm confused, oh wait no I'm not. It's another Spec-V owner whining about the lack of power Nissan was able to get from 2.5l compared to Honda's 2.0l. And you know what? We're both still slower than 99.98% of this site, so it's pretty much like comparing JV to varsity....I used to have a Spec-V too btw haha so I'm just fucking with you.

Your original statement in this post is about power...ie horsePOWER.

But since we're talking about torque too, since my car with 143lb-ft is faster than your car with 185lb-ft. Does that meant that less torque is actually better???? Shit I'm confused, oh wait no I'm not. It's another Spec-V owner whining about the lack of power Nissan was able to get from 2.5l compared to Honda's 2.0l. And you know what? We're both still slower than 99.98% of this site, so it's pretty much like comparing JV to varsity....I used to have a Spec-V too btw haha so I'm just fucking with you.

Well first off Im not whining about a lack of power, or anything for that matter. And if you think that your 143 ft lbs is faster then I say lets line them up.*At a legally sanctioned event, at a TRACK, preferably this friday*

dam give the kid some credit mustangs arent all high an mighty but there alot faster then a stock nissan spec v, the guys done his own work an the car. now this mustangs both years are outta his power range an he beat one say congrats or stfu

Look at that, somebody else understands it too. That makes 2 people that get it. lol. Whatever I dont really care cuz, Im gonna whoop everyones ass at the track day... Im about to take a sawzall to my car for some extreme weight reduction.

Well first off Im not whining about a lack of power, or anything for that matter. And if you think that your 143 ft lbs is faster then I say lets line them up.*At a legally sanctioned event, at a TRACK, preferably this friday*

Lol did you not read the part where I said I was fucking with you? And my car probably dyno's higher than 174whp stock, let alone the fact that I have I/E. But this is my daily driver, I couldn't give two shits about how fast it is. Thats what my F-Body is for.

Look at that, somebody else understands it too. That makes 2 people that get it. lol. Whatever I dont really care cuz, Im gonna whoop everyones ass at the track day... Im about to take a sawzall to my car for some extreme weight reduction.

its been done. somewhere they took a nissan sentra 1.6 liter, with no engine mods, literally took everything out of the car (doors and everything), and ran 13's i believe. i'll try to find the article.

its been done. somewhere they took a nissan sentra 1.6 liter, with no engine mods, literally took everything out of the car (doors and everything), and ran 13's i believe. i'll try to find the article.

Sport Compact Car did it. It was sweet. They cut the trunk/ roof/ and everything else off.