Humans and dinosaurs walked the Earth together

ImUrOBGYN

Palin told him that "dinosaurs and humans walked the Earth at the same time," Munger said. When he asked her about prehistoric fossils and tracks dating back millions of years, Palin said "she had seen pictures of human footprints inside the tracks."

lol :nono:

Someone's getting the poem Footprints and this shit mixed up or something. I guess she noticed that during the most trying times of her life, it was then that TRex carried her. ;)

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-palinreligion28-2008sep28,0,3643718.story?track=rss

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read the entire article?

"She's obviously an intensively religious person," said Bill McAllister, Palin's chief spokesman as governor. "She understands that she's the governor and not preacher in chief. Religion informs her decisions, but she is not out to impose her views on Alaska."

McAllister said that he never heard Palin make such remarks about dinosaurs and that Palin preferred not to discuss her views on evolution publicly.

So what does it matter if her religious belief differ from yours? You are a liberal, you are supposed to embrace all view and tolerate everyone. If it was a pole smoking, communist, Atheist would accept them with open arms. Don't be a religious bigot.

So what does it matter if her religious belief differ from yours? You are a liberal, you are supposed to embrace all view and tolerate everyone. If it was a pole smoking, communist, Atheist would accept them with open arms. Don't be a religious bigot.

When is wanting to ban books not imposing her personal beliefs??

she never attempted to ban books, that was a lie put out by bloggers, get your facts straight.

that has been debunked several times.

facts straight... funny you should say that.

heres a news article from the local paper where it was discussed.

http://www.frontiersman.com/articles/2008/09/06/breaking_news/doc48c1c8a60d6d9379155484.txt

she never attempted to ban books, that was a lie put out by bloggers, get your facts straight.

that has been debunked several times.

Another case of believing anyone who tells you what you want to hear. :nono:

Why ask about it, rehtorically or not, if you aren't planning on trying to do it?

Books are banned already in libraries. Go try to find Hustler in one. The only difference between her and the rest of you liberals is she draws the line in a different place. Everyone draws the line somewhere.

that is correct there is no list She never created a list she brought the idea up to the director of the Libary and when she was told they would fight any book being banned and or censored she backed off and tried to downplay it.

...or you're trying to up-play it.

I'd like to hear actual issue discussions from some of the liberals on the board. The only discussions I hear are spewing corn-shit making claims that Mccain/Palin are either liars or *insert weekly blogger/MSNBC claims here*. This goes for conservatives on here too, only it's apparent that there's more Mccain/Republican bashing.

*waits for response of "you don't know what you're talking about/ you must like Faux News/ you're a rEpUbLiCaN't/ you don't care about people*

...or you're trying to up-play it.

I'd like to hear actual issue discussions from some of the liberals on the board. The only discussions I hear are spewing corn-shit making claims that Mccain/Palin are either liars or *insert weekly blogger/MSNBC claims here*. This goes for conservatives on here too, only it's apparent that there's more Mccain/Republican bashing.

*waits for response of "you don't know what you're talking about/ you must like Faux News/ you're a rEpUbLiCaN't/ you don't care about people*

No, not up playing it at all. Did you read the article I posted? didn't post any blog info simply stated that she attemped to have books banned. how far she perused it don't know but the fact she brought it at all is what raised my concern. Smokin said it was a like so I found the article from her town paper showing that it was infact true that she was curious about it. Nothing more.

No, not up playing it at all. Did you read the article I posted? didn't post any blog info simply stated that she attemped to have books banned. how far she perused it don't know but the fact she brought it at all is what raised my concern. Smokin said it was a like so I found the article from her town paper showing that it was infact true that she was curious about it. Nothing more.

What's wrong with you? You should be a journalist.

lol You make it too easy. Where should I start?

1. Miss the point much?

2. Yes, I always read the entire article. I try to go into any discussion half full of facts and half full of shit.

3. Where, at any point, did I say it mattered what her religious beliefs are to me? I have friends with many points of view. They are my friends because of my kindness and accepting nature. I'm especially waiting for the answer to this, as I believe I know what you may've been actually going for here. Trust in the fact if I am correct, I have your retort already.

4. I do accept others and their beliefs. That doesn't mean I have to agree with them. Again, are saying I don't accept her beliefs because I think she may be a bit wrong on the whole idea of modern man having shared this Earth with dinosaurs? lol I'm really not sure what I'd rather have your answer be on this one.

5. Still trying to figure out why you felt the need to attack me and accuse me of being a religious bigot. I'll explain some of the humor I found in this, as well. I'm sure I could as many of the people on here that are familiar with you, how accepting they thing you are of other religions. As a matter of fact, I could quote you on things that show you aren't even tolerant of those who supposedly share, not only religion, but even your particular "branch" (for lack of a better word), of religion. Don't preach to me about the fires you burn in. Like that choice of words for that analogy? Came to me without even thinking of it. Strange. Huh.

6. This is just the reward cookie for turning what I thought was simple and slightly humorous thing to me into something epic and needless. Congratulations. :D

I'm sorry I don't follow.

You don't follow that you contradicted yourself in the same thought. First you state that she tried to ban books then you state that it was merely a curiousity question. You are fighting for both sides?!

no

I posted that she attempted to have books banned/censored

smokinhawk said it was a lie

I posted a news article dated back to 96 confirming what I said.

he throws up some snopes crap about a list she had was fake.

I agreed it was fake there is no list and that wasn't was what the link I posted was about.

soo how does that make me part of the problmes with American politics? Because I read a article and then corrected someone else when they were incorrect.

No, you made a claim that she attempted to ban something, just by the action of inquiring about it. :rolleyes:

Edit: ...Did you really delete your own post?