Raped women should not be able to have an abortion

thorne

I think it is funny that the liberal want equal rights for everyone. Women should be able to be cops, firefighters, CEO's, Combat Military. On top of that the liberals are the ones that march right down to Darfur and any other place in the would that people are dying, but when it comes to protecting those that have zero defense in the womb, they want the killing to continue. Sounds like a hypocritical position to me.

Kill the babies but save the adults. :rolleyes:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont sonider a clump of cells a baby. until 3rd month I believe abortion is ok

I guess at the third month, all of a sudden, the clump of cells magically transforms from a clump of cells to a baby with no in between time.

Here is 8 weeks.

http://www.paternityangel.com/PicsAndPhotos/FoetalDevelop/48mm_tommy.jpg

Looks like a visible spinal cord. Visible limbs, Visible head. But according to you it is still just a clump of cells.

One of the best things you can every do is take an embryology class and learn a little about the process of development.

Hey guys... you are men... You have a penis not a vagina. You have no clue what women have to go through physically and mentally so just shut the fuck up. I would never be as ignorant as to say I understand a womans pain as an outsider lookin in. The right to life should only concern you if you are the father involved in the situation. Chiming in saying all people that do it are bad not knowing each individual situation is ignorant. There are some situations where it should be done and some where it shouldnt.. all and none are too big of words for this argument. Not to mention ITS NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS!

The same people that complain about people having too many kids, being on welfare, and getting free checks from the government... are now the same people saying have the baby and let the governemt pay for it. Weaksauce.

Hey guys... you are men... You have a penis not a vagina. You have no clue what women have to go through physically and mentally so just shut the fuck up. I would never be as ignorant as to say I understand a womans pain as an outsider lookin in. The right to life should only concern you if you are the father involved in the situation. Chiming in saying all people that do it are bad not knowing each individual situation is ignorant. There are some situations where it should be done and some where it shouldnt.. all and none are too big of words for this argument. Not to mention ITS NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS!

The same people that complain about people having too many kids, being on welfare, and getting free checks from the government... are now the same people saying have the baby and let the governemt pay for it. Weaksauce.

As a society it is OUR BUSINESS if people are being killed. Kill a child that has taken its first breath and it is called MURDER. Kill child before the first breath it is called an abortion. Killing none the less.

Using your same logic, if someone sticks a knife in your heart, no one including the Government should care unless it is your father and mother. :rolleyes:

Do you seriously think that the fathers have no emotional connection ad don't have feelings about the child that was aborted. They do! The pain eventually comes back to haunt them later in life.

Idiotic comments like "you have not been through it" so you cant have an opinion is a retarded excuse. How many of the people on this board have not been in the military, and still are entitled to an opinion about the future Iraq and Afghanistan.

• Confused 1

As a society it is OUR BUSINESS if people are being killed. Kill a child that has taken its first breath and it is called MURDER. Kill child before the first breath it is called an abortion. Killing none the less.

Using your same logic, if someone sticks a knife in your heart, no one including the Government should care unless it is your father and mother. :rolleyes:

Do you seriously think that the fathers have no emotional connection ad don't have feelings about the child that was aborted. They do! The pain eventually comes back to haunt them later in life.

Idiotic comments like "you have not been through it" so you cant have an opinion is a retarded excuse. How many of the people on this board have not been in the military, and still are entitled to an opinion about the future Iraq and Afghanistan.

Calling a fetis a person is like calling an egg a chicken. You dont have opinions, you post diluted facts that you want the rest of the world to adopt. If you would have said "I think its bad" (an opinion) instead of "It is bad" (a factual statement), then maybe your posts would have credibility. Just because you secretly feel you were born a woman in a mans body and think the right to give birth is an extraordinary event doesnt make your views anything more than a far stretch.

Rick, there is no need to push your agenda. You don't believe in abortions and that's fine. You have that freedom.

You don't have the freedom to tell me or my family what to do with their bodies though.

I am not the one who started the thread. If I voice my opinion, I am pushing an agenda. A flaming liberal who started the thread is not pushing a agenda? :gtfo:

I lol'd.

Why are a bunch of men talking about women's rights anyways?

Because we are in America... If you dont like it GTFO :p

P.S. DR. Rick hurry up and respond I have to go to work!!!! I prefer e-battles over coffee before I leave the house :D

Too late I gotta go work.. :(

As a right wing fascist (well according to that politcal test) I will have to say... if you want to investigate abortion rights pertaining to the good of society, read Freakanomics

One of my best friends has had an abortion, she was 19 and in college. The father didn't care weather she had it or not, as long as he didn't have to pay for it. It was a really difficult decision for her to make and it has changed her.

She has never been the same since.

As I said before I am pro choice but don't think I would personally do it under normal circumstances. I don't think I could live with that, but i don't think I could live with myself for being a bad mother either.

I am not the one who started the thread. If I voice my opinion, I am pushing an agenda. A flaming liberal who started the thread is not pushing a agenda? :gtfo:

Think people should have Freedom to choose you a Liberal.

Think the Goverment should rule your life your a conservative....

WOW. I am a social Liberal a Fiscal conservative.

Ahhh, so your fundamental view problems have finally surfaced.

Although I will admit there have been changes in the past decade, what you said there is pretty well backwards from how the parties have traditionally been. I would be more inclined these days to say that both parties want to run your life, just in different ways.

Oh and Bill, it's not too late to abort yourself.

http://www.ninjapirate.com/content.php?f=abortion.html

It doesn't matter if you are in the womb or born, all humans are clumps of cells. Using this as a point in an argument is dumb. Go back to school.

Ok, So lets get this right.

Raped women should be fucked over for the rest of there life.

You don't believe in Welfare.

But the death penality is ok?