Raped women should not be able to have an abortion

thorne

On that note, I also believe the guy should have a say in the matter. If he formally declares that he wants the child aborted, and the mother refuses, then he should have no legal bindings to it once it's born.

Yes, I'm a cruel bastard.

That's wrong in so many ways, dude!

A woman should have a choice in the matter. Who are you to tell a woman what she can or can not do. She will be the one going through the motions for 9 months not you.

+1

--------------------------------------------------

I dunno why a woman would want to have a child that was from a rape...That's just asking for trouble later....Seeing the kid everyday and knowing his/her father brutally raped you. Explaining to the kid when "where's daddy" talk begins...."who's my daddy" when they can finally understand...How do you tell them their dad is a rapist that has never been brought to justice or sitting in cing cing for being a serial rapist...Why deal with that aggravation. Much easier to abort the situation now and deal with what you did verses live the rest of you life possibly resenting the child....just on principle and putting a innocent kid through that..imo

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A baby to a lot of woman is a free paycheck. Either from the government or from the man that was stupid enough to get them pregnant. The guy really shouldnt have a choice to run from his responsibility.. unless the woman raped him (which has happened).

If they want to make abortion illegal they should just go ahead and tie everyones tubes when they hit puberty. Then they can make woman fill out applications and screen them before surgically making them pregnant. Hell, if your going to do it why not go all out!

That's wrong in so many ways, dude!

Sounds like it, but that fucker is half mine so...

Again, I might sound like a cruel bastard but I feel people value human life entirely too much.

Someone dies today. Tough shit. 5 more of them will be born tomorrow.

I just don't get the human life > * mentality.

I dunno why a woman would want to have a child that was from a rape...That's just asking for trouble later....Seeing the kid everyday and knowing his/her father brutally raped you. Explaining to the kid when "where's daddy" talk begins...."who's my daddy" when they can finally understand...How do you tell them their dad is a rapist that has never been brought to justice or sitting in cing cing for being a serial rapist...Why deal with that aggravation. Much easier to abort the situation now and deal with what you did verses live the rest of you life possibly resenting the child....just on principle and putting a innocent kid through that..imo

I agree completely.

Ok, my computer is finally working well enough to watch videos...Anyways all the morning after pill is, is a stronger dose of the same chemicals used in birth control pills. It works exactly the same way, so it does not kill the egg if it has already been fertilized and implanted. It just makes it harder for the egg to implant.

So why is she against that?