RX7 FD Gurus, look inside... (anyone parting out an FD locally?)

JuicedH22

I am looking for some parts, and thought maybe one of you would know where to look locally, not having much luck on the normal rx7 forums....

I need a core support, drivers side fender, bumper rebar, driver's side headlamp assembly and cover... you guys know anyone parting an FD?

Basically, I had a fender bender... and need to replace some parts!

FD rollers bring stupid big money for what they are, but I suppose it's because little pieces are getting hard to find.

David....I'm really sad to hear the R2 got beat up, hopefully you can fix her up quickly.

on Rx7Forum shoot a message to FritzFlynn and DJSeven. Those would be the best bets of people that might have something laying around or access to rollers.

thanks guys... but unfortunately for me, someone offered $6k for the salvage title to the car to the insurance, which drove the cost for repair too high, and they are declaring the car a total loss :(

only positive is I am being fairly compensated for the car, but still, a rare car just got more rare.... i feel like a murderer, :(

There's a shop out here in Pataskala and there are 4 93 or newer RX7's sitting out front of it right now. I'm sure he would be able to find you something, as he has everything from mid 80 models to the last models made on his little shop lot. Don't know the name of the place, just says MAZDA on front of it. Real small building.