If its on the internet, it must be true!

El Karacho1647545492

http://rationalsecurity.typepad.com/blog/images/2007/12/15/internettruth.jpg

Hey guys I just found some info from a an online publication that says Palin and Biden are involved in an underground scheme to free Ted Kaczynski. Also Godzilla is now Obama's campaign manager.

Srsly guys I'm crying here. There's this girl I like who works at starbucks, you know the almost hipster emo type but still hot enough and not stuck up enough that it deters you from wanting to rail her over a banister. Well I went up to get my coffee (which she's remebering my order now!) and was gonna ask her out but I totally balked at the chance. So I'm heading out the door and I get my balls back, turn around, jump over the counter and get down on one knee...well the manager didn't like that too much and he punched me in the head. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said youre moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-aire.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/taw4prez/fresh_prince_cast.jpg

This is serios thread. Serios replies only:gives::jerkit::marc::gay2::thumbdown:wtf:

anthony greene has a 9 second car.

With 12578rwhp when adjusted for current exact air temperature, location of the sun, current distance from mars and sea level. ;)

-Marc

*dont feel bad if you dont understand the joke