It's Tuesday!!!!

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there as always. Its a good time the tables stay pretty empty and there are a ton of girls.

Even Paul has a good chance to go home with one.

and the only person on this board that runs the Muthfuckin Beer Pong table is me. I challenge anyone who doubts me!!!

I will be there as always. Its a good time the tables stay pretty empty and there are a ton of girls.

and the only person on this board that runs the Muthfuckin Beer Pong table is me. I challenge anyone who doubts me!!!

HAHahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wait..... he's serious! But i challenge you to a duel!! of the beerpong

Man wtf why do i always get picked on randomly? assholes

Speed pong @ Sloopys

Good times.

x15

so how did it go? who fucked who? details details. i had to stay home last nite and watch family guy.

btw paul you get made fun of cuz, its easy. you have set your self up for permenant failure.

x15

so how did it go? who fucked who? details details. i had to stay home last nite and watch family guy.

btw paul you get made fun of cuz, its easy. you have set your self up for permenant failure.

i havent even been out with you fucksticks in forever an i still get made fun of when im nto even in the converstation assholes lol