WTB 302 Oil pan set up

Stimmel1647545512

i see the snowball is rolling!

l

um huh...If im gonna do it im gonna do it right, you dont take a motor down to a long block with only a water pump on the front and let it sit in the k member with a leaking oil pan gasket, might as well put a decent oil pump in there too any recomendations?

I would like a canton or milodon 7qt pan with all hardware matching windage tray, and a decent oil pump

and leave the plastic timing gears in there!boooo boooooo!

pull the head and we can port them!

more power!

I mean is it really worth porting the e7's? it would take about 20 min from right now to have them off..... and i will be getting a nice double roller timing set up thanks

Guest Removed
I mean is it really worth porting the e7's? it would take about 20 min from right now to have them off..... and i will be getting a nice double roller timing set up thanks

there where tricks to porting the e7's when aftermarket didnt have heads out there like there are now. and in the days before the 3 bar 40's

there will be a difference, even more so with a cam. just pull the long block and bring it over ;) its CR stock when we are done(true stock short block anyway)

there where tricks to porting the e7's when aftermarket didnt have heads out there like there are now. and in the days before the 3 bar 40's

there will be a difference, even more so with a cam. just pull the long block and bring it over ;) its CR stock when we are done(true stock short block anyway)

HA, sounds good to me dude, i got motor mounts exhaust bolts and a tranny mount and driveshaft then the motor is out...who knows what ill do tho.... :mad:

Guest Removed
HA, sounds good to me dude, i got motor mounts exhaust bolts and a tranny mount and driveshaft then the motor is out...who knows what ill do tho.... :mad:

leave the trans in it. no need to mess with the exhuast or trans then ;)

im porting mine, i figure the only thing it costs is time(supplies also though, if you dont have them). and free horsepower is horsepower worth the time, even if it only ends up 5 or 10.

Guest Removed
im porting mine, i figure the only thing it costs is time(supplies also though, if you dont have them). and free horsepower is horsepower worth the time, even if it only ends up 5 or 10.

when done right even with stock valves , big difference!

engine = air pump. getting more in and out is the key too power

Guest Removed
the biggest thing i noticed is the huge air pump inlet, massage that out and they should flow alot better, then the rest is the usual, reworking the bowls and gasket matching.

you dont want to take that all the way out trust me. if you want you can swing them buy one night and i show you accent secrets on e7 :cool:

holy shat batman...cleveland..fuck. ill see if anyone has posted the info on the net. i know thers info on the 40's on the net..but never looked to see if anyone cared for the e7 stuff that was around in the mid to late 90's

very few guys doing them, thumper performance of orange park is the only one i ever hear about.

im just having fun with it and teaching myself at the same time, im not looking for mad power goals since ill be selling the car next year in my search for a clean notch or sn95. any info you can find is welcome, i will lock it up in my head for later use haha.

very few guys doing them, thumper performance of orange park is the only one i ever hear about.

im just having fun with it and teaching myself at the same time, im not looking for mad power goals since ill be selling the car next year in my search for a clean notch or sn95. any info you can find is welcome, i will lock it up in my head for later use haha.

never get rid of a fox for a sn95 I have had friends learn that the hard way